• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Coaching Changes Happening Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.
This turd is still posting under that username? Figured he’d be long gone by now, replaced with another new name, with the same old shtick. He must be getting lazy.

One the other hand, the latest back-story will be hard to follow, with all his sons, athletic department connections, etc. He’ll need to up his game with the new character for sure.

Raider said:
This turd is still posting under that username? Figured he’d be long gone by now, replaced with another new name, with the same old shtick. He must be getting lazy.

One the other hand, the latest back-story will be hard to follow, with all his sons, athletic department connections, etc. He’ll need to up his game with the new character for sure.

Oh the quick recap of what he has claimed or said here is fascinating:

- he has at least 9 kids now, all who scored 36 on the ACTs, have athletic scholarships to the school of their choice, and are working or interning in various college athletics departments across the US
- a 247 or rivals 3 star player is only a one star player if recruited by an SEC school
- his wife died of cancer 3 years ago
- the stadium will only average 13,000 people this coming up season
- initiated a $5000 bet for everyone to see against Mthoops only to go absolute crickets on it once hoops accepted
- goes on and on and on about his Cats and his Troy Andersen poster above his bed
- got ousted by actual name (again) and had his Twitter and FB profiles provided so everyone can see the internet warrior….freaked out and complained to the mods instantly to have that thread removed all together
- posts literally 11 times per day, with 10 of those being some type of anti-Bobby rhetoric
- claims he’s a QB club member and major donor
- claims he played for Carroll back in day
- claims he’s a major supporter of the indoor practice facility
- claimed the coaching changes would be announced 17 mondays ago

Seriously one would almost have to try very hard to swing and miss this many times. Not Westcoastfan, he’s a natural loser.

HookedonGriz said:
Raider said:

- he has at least 9 kids now, all who scored 36 on the ACTs, have athletic scholarships to the school of their choice, and are working or interning in various college athletics departments across the US
- a 247 or rivals 3 star player is only a one star player if recruited by an SEC school
- initiated a $5000 bet for everyone to see against Mthoops only to go absolute crickets on it once hoops accepted
- goes on and on and on about his Cats and his Troy Andersen poster above his bed
- got ousted by actual name (again) and had his Twitter and FB profiles provided so everyone can see the internet warrior….freaked out and complained to the mods instantly to have that thread removed all together
- posts literally 11 times per day, with 10 of those being some type of anti-Bobby rhetoric

Seriously one would almost have to try very hard to swing and miss this many times. Not Westcoastfan, he’s a natural loser.

Ah, but he gets more stars by being recruited by an SEC program, but somehow also would have fewer stars if he went to an SEC school. Reasoning is like a tornado.

HookedonGriz said:
Raider said:

It’s dizzying, isn’t it?

AZGrizFan said:
HookedonGriz said:

It’s dizzying, isn’t it?

He was on sidelines at NDSU game with his16 year old son who is being recruited by Griz. That is an ncaa violation. Son is going to set state all-class discuss record. This joker is making George Santos look good.

HookedonGriz said:
Raider said:

Wow, just wow.

Jokes aside, I have always wondered what type of fully functioning adult does this kind of thing. I mean, seriously, you get on anonymous message boards and create all these multiple characters, with elaborate backgrounds, etc. It has to be exhausting man. How hollow must your real life be to get some type of entertainment out of this sort of thing?

Then again, when you read threads and you see dudes made e-griz posts on a Saturday night that tells you about all you need to know.........sad.

Raider said:
HookedonGriz said:

Wow, just wow.

Jokes aside, I have always wondered what type of fully functioning adult does this kind of thing. I mean, seriously, you get on anonymous message boards and create all these multiple characters, with elaborate backgrounds, etc. It has to be exhausting man. How hollow must your real life be to get some type of entertainment out of this sort of thing?

Then again, when you read threads and you see dudes made e-griz posts on a Saturday night that tells you about all you need to know.........sad.

Hey, don’t judge, bub. I’ve made MANY a post on eGriz on a Saturday night. They can’t ALL be balls-to-the-wall drunken orgies. :cool:

mthoopsfan said:
AZGrizFan said:
It’s dizzying, isn’t it?

He was on sidelines at NDSU game with his16 year old son who is being recruited by Griz. That is an ncaa violation. Son is going to set state all-class discuss record. This joker is making George Santos look good.

Maybe he IS George Santos?

AZGrizFan said:
Raider said:
Wow, just wow.

Hey, don’t judge, bub. I’ve made MANY a post on eGriz on a Saturday night. They can’t ALL be balls-to-the-wall drunken orgies. :cool:

I know I've probably made my share. Kids in bed, wife watching some stupid HGTV show, I'm hitting golf balls in the garage talking to my favorite degenerate Griz fans.

AZGrizFan said:
Raider said:
Wow, just wow.

Made me laugh!

No judgement at all bro, and unfortunately no drunken orgies either! :lol:

I’m at the stage in life with kiddos in travel sports (seemingly year round), so my Saturday nights are spent in hotel lobbies drinking beer with other tired sports parents. Butte this weekend….again!

Raider said:
AZGrizFan said:

Made me laugh!

I’m at the stage in life with kiddos in travel sports (seemingly year round), so my Saturday nights are spent in hotel lobbies drinking beer with other tired sports parents. Butte this weekend….again!

That's the best, though. Good on you. I know I overcompensate because my parents probably watched me play sports fewer than 25 times from K-12. Are your kids playing basketball?

CDAGRIZ said:
Raider said:
Made me laugh!

That's the best, though. Good on you. I know I overcompensate because my parents probably watched me play sports fewer than 25 times from K-12. Are your kids playing basketball?

Yep, me too man. Exactly.

Son football, baseball and basketball.
Daughter soccer, both spring and fall.

mthoopsfan said:
AZGrizFan said:
It’s dizzying, isn’t it?

Actually it’s not a violation and he’ll absolutely break the record if he stays healthy. You really are dumb and envious of what earn success looks like.

It is an absolute ncaa violation. It is an extra benefit, which is not allowed, and it is illegal recruiting. Tickets can only be given on a recruiting trip to the school. Want to bet on this one too, you welcher?

mthoopsfan said:
It is an absolute ncaa violation. It is an extra benefit, which is not allowed, and it is illegal recruiting. Tickets can only be given on a recruiting trip to the school. Want to bet on this one too, you welcher?

I take accusations of welching on a bet very seriously. I don’t think such accusations should be thrown around lightly. Here, I believe it’s entirely appropriate.

CDAGRIZ said:
AZGrizFan said:

I know I've probably made my share. Kids in bed, wife watching some stupid HGTV show, I'm hitting golf balls in the garage talking to my favorite degenerate Griz fans.

That's my dad's goto! The golf balls in the garage, I mean.
Got a hole in one at age 81. :)

mthoopsfan said:

Not to hijack you whiping uptop, but if a player is being recruited for say basketball would game tickets for football be a violation? As in, is it sport specific? Also, we are assuming uptop didn't sneak his kid in. 🤔

GrizMania said:
mthoopsfan said:

Not to hijack you whiping uptop, but if a player is being recruited for say basketball would game tickets for football be a violation? As in, is it sport specific? Also, we are assuming uptop didn't sneak his kid in. 🤔
I mean, he's already missed the perfect segue into "actually, NDSU is also now recruiting my son, which is why we were on the sidelines". :lol:

uofmman1122 said:
GrizMania said:
I mean, he's already missed the perfect segue into "actually, NDSU is also now recruiting my son, which is why we were on the sidelines". :lol:

No on NDSU but by every pac 12 school for track. If he doesn’t go to an ivy school it would surprise me but maybe Stanford.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back