• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

cooper kupp

El Griz said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:
Name one other big sky player other than Jared Allen that is as widely known or whose impact has been felt as much on the big stage.

Vincent Jackson.

He played a couple of years in old Great West, but those were transition years when UNC was moving up from DII, and never played in the Big Sky. I argue he is the greatest athlete that played for the school. He was also a very good basketball player for UNC too. RIP, to a legend. I got to see his family during the UNC/NAU game when they retired his number.

Who was the best FCS wr to ever play against the Griz, Cooper or Moss? Moss had 4 tds against the Griz. Anyone know how many Kupp has in his career against the Griz? Moss does have quite the resume but he never won a super bowl, was never super bowl mvp and he was never NFL offensive player of the year. Other then that yeah he was a 6’-4 freak. At his pro day at Marshal (he didn’t go to the combine) he was said have run 4.25-4.28s and his vertical was 47 and 51 inches. Moss is more Jerry Rice like and Kupp is more of a Steve Largent type based on size and athletic ability. Cooper has a lot good years ahead of him so who knows what his final numbers will be. I go with Moss for now.

Jesse said:
Who was the best FCS wr to ever play against the Griz, Cooper or Moss? Moss had 4 tds against the Griz. Anyone know how many Kupp has in his career against the Griz? Moss does have quite the resume but he never won a super bowl, was never super bowl mvp and he was never NFL offensive player of the year. Other then that yeah he was a 6’-4 freak. At his pro day at Marshal (he didn’t go to the combine) he was said have run 4.25-4.28s and his vertical was 47 and 51 inches. Moss is more Jerry Rice like and Kupp is more of a Steve Largent type based on size and athletic ability. Cooper has a lot good years ahead of him so who knows what his final numbers will be. I go with Moss for now.

Man that is a really tough question. I’d have to go with Kupp, if for no other reason than the fact he tore our heart out year after year after year.

2013: 11 receptions, 182 yards, 2 TD’s long of 41
2014: 8 receptions, 134 yards, 1 TD, long of 38, 90 yards in punt returns
2014 (playoffs): 12 receptions, 86 yards, 0 TD, long of 18
2015: 6 receptions, 118 yards, 0 TD, long of 65, 1-1 passing for a TD (we actually won this game)
2016: 8 receptions, 140 yards, 3 TD’s long of 69 (also THREW a 54 yard pass back to the QB in this game)

We went 1-4 against him (with Stitt getting the only victory). He AVERAGED 9 catches, 132 yards, 1.5 TD’s against us.

Back