• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Crews is officially a Bobcat

Status
Not open for further replies.

HookedonGriz

DONOR
Per his own social media. Saw that one coming. I remember cats fans being very critical thinking Bobby was trying to sneak him onto the Griz team and those same fans are now celebrating that the cats are doing the exact same thing.

For the record I think he should have been given a second chance here regardless of all the circumstances.

HookedonGriz said:
Per his own social media. Saw that one coming. I remember cats fans being very critical thinking Bobby was trying to sneak him onto the Griz team and those same fans are now celebrating that the cats are doing the exact same thing.

For the record I think he should have been given a second chance here regardless of all the circumstances.

I just posted on BN a few hours ago that I don't like how MSU hasn't came out and said anything, I don't think it would need to be much, but otherwise it's going to easy to interpret the way you are. I think there will probably be a statement during the first presser of the spring.

All I know right now is that he is a walk-on.

CatzWillRise said:
HookedonGriz said:

I just posted on BN a few hours ago that I don't like how MSU hasn't came out and said anything, I don't think it would need to be much, but otherwise it's going to easy to interpret the way you are. I think there will probably be a statement during the first presser of the spring.

I think he deserves a shot. We all make mistakes. I have no issue with him getting that chance. I wish it was here but that is water under the bridge now. But I agree, MSU keeping it hush-hush is exactly what caught up to Hauck in this situation until the Kaimin called it out. With a coach who has his 3rd DUI and no repercussions, I’m surprised they’d risk further public image issues by staying quiet here.

HookedonGriz said:
CatzWillRise said:

I think he deserves a shot. We all make mistakes. I have no issue with him getting that chance. I wish it was here but that is water under the bridge now. But I agree, MSU keeping it hush-hush is exactly what caught up to Hauck in this situation until the Kaimin called it out. With a coach who has his 3rd DUI and no repercussions, I’m surprised they’d risk further public image issues by staying quiet here.

Win at all costs.

I am not judging the kid. He likely learned a very hard lesson and we all make mistakes in life. Especially when we are young. I do wonder what kind of distraction this will create for the locker room? It was an issue for some U of M players. Probably would have been better if he played at a Frontier Conference school or out of state. No ill will toward the kid and hope he has a successful sports experience.

I think we should offer him a scholarship.
One year sitting out is enough punishment.
This whole thing has been a fiasco.

HookedonGriz said:
CatzWillRise said:

I agree with giving him a second chance. Yes, we all make mistakes. He has paid a price. He is a walk-on. Hopefully, eventually he will earn a scholarship. I saw it mentioned he has met with the team and was welcomed. My take is as long as the team and coaches are okay with it, then so be it. I am sure Vigen will be asked about it at some point and he will address it.

alabamagrizzly said:
HookedonGriz said:

Win at all costs.

Used to be us. I liked winning.

HookedonGriz said:
CatzWillRise said:

Big difference - MSU doesn’t have to deal with the Kaiman. I think things were going to work out until Kaiman stirred it all up again in Spring.
Pretty sure not only Crews learned an important lesson but so did so many others aware of these events. I wish him the best.

Kid is a stud and definitely deserves a shot. Can’t wait to watch him dominate. Thank you Keenan Curran, Sami Akem snd coach booby hack, you all made the Bobcats better! #55-21

BigGameBobby said:
Kid is a stud and definitely deserves a shot. Can’t wait to watch him dominate. Thank you Keenan Curran, Sami Akem snd coach booby hack, you all made the Bobcats better! #55-21

Akem and Hauck are more successful than you'll ever be.#74-43

BigGameBobby said:

agree the kid is a stud!....will dominate in (2) years and this fiasco will be forgotten...lettting players
dictate who plays on the team is a new one for me...must be getting old!

bigsky33 said:
HookedonGriz said:

I agree with giving him a second chance. Yes, we all make mistakes. He has paid a price. He is a walk-on. Hopefully, eventually he will earn a scholarship. I saw it mentioned he has met with the team and was welcomed. My take is as long as the team and coaches are okay with it, then so be it. I am sure Vigen will be asked about it at some point and he will address it.

A siuation that couldnt have been screwed up any worse if it were a made for TV movie. I hope that what happens is that someone else's kid figures out it's OK to keep your thoughts to yourself.

Vigo can dance around it all he wants. Just like the drunk driving coach who seemed to figure out that it doesnt matter how many times you've fucked up, coming to bozeman was just what the doctor ordered. And now he's just another kid in bozeman colors who I hope get's beat every Saturday.

Griz Addict said:
The Bobcats let a repeat offender coach their defense, why wouldnt they want a racist kid?

Wow, with a remark like this and the post preceding this one, I don’t think UM will get to many Missoula Sentinel athletes.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 POOOOOOR little grizzlies. The woke handling of this situation solidifies the Cats winning the in state recruiting battle for years to come. I predict Zac sees the field this year, he is that talented. Say the who?????

BigGameBobby said:
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 POOOOOOR little grizzlies. The woke handling of this situation solidifies the Cats winning the in state recruiting battle for years to come. I predict Zac sees the field this year, he is that talented. Say the who?????

Good luck to Zac

We knew this was going to happen. The same Bobcat fans that said Bobby would sweep this under the rug are now celebrating. Claiming something that happens 4 years ago is way different than 2

bigsky33 said:
Griz Addict said:
The Bobcats let a repeat offender coach their defense, why wouldnt they want a racist kid?

Wow, with a remark like this and the post preceding this one, I don’t think UM will get to many Missoula Sentinel athletes.
Yeah, they'll for sure make their decision based on eGriz comments. Every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back