• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Crypto practice report

jodcon said:
CDAGRIZ said:
jodcon said:
PDXGrizzly said:
Just remember, the Poles cracked the early enigmas in 1932 and Ultra intercepts by the Brits at Bletchley Park we’re decisive in reading messages from the Luftwaffe, Wermacht, SS, and later the Kreigsmarine. The moral of the story is that you can crack i_the_sky’s messages!

I got my best man on it!

a-beautiful-mind.gif

A bit below the belt, my man. Ursa really didn't like that point in his life.

You're right, I apologize. But in truth he might have succeeded if I could have gotten him to quit eating the chalk.

:clap: Priceless.

HookedonGriz said:
I seriously may never be able to look at i_the_sky posts the same again. I keep finding myself now looking for hidden messages. They are there for sure, as he typically posts it 3 times for emphasis. At first I thought he was nuts and senile...now pure genius. I will work on cracking the official cryptic code and then share with everyone else so we can all appreciate the incredible mind. It may take 1.3 years but I'm on this!
I was thinking about this and you may be right. What if i_eat_tide really is in prison and his only way to communicate with the outside world is via egriz? It’s a better explanation for his posts than the merits themselves. With that assumption, suddenly, his posts seem brilliant, and so do other posters from Schick Shadel. Like poor Ursa? And Everett? Explains a lot.
Also I noticed that it recently modified the addiction hotline commercial. It’s still the same “doctor” wearing scrubs and glasses, but now he says something like, “how many times do you have to see this commercial before you realize there is a problem?”
Our demographic for Griz nation must be chock full of middle aged, over-weight, white males with substance abuse issues. Thanks a lot, Ursa. We may never escape that stereotype. But I guess if the shoe fits...

garizzalies said:
HookedonGriz said:
I seriously may never be able to look at i_the_sky posts the same again. I keep finding myself now looking for hidden messages. They are there for sure, as he typically posts it 3 times for emphasis. At first I thought he was nuts and senile...now pure genius. I will work on cracking the official cryptic code and then share with everyone else so we can all appreciate the incredible mind. It may take 1.3 years but I'm on this!
I was thinking about this and you may be right. What if i_eat_tide really is in prison and his only way to communicate with the outside world is via egriz? It’s a better explanation for his posts than the merits themselves. With that assumption, suddenly, his posts seem brilliant, and so do other posters from Schick Shadel. Like poor Ursa? And Everett? Explains a lot.
Also I noticed that it recently modified the addiction hotline commercial. It’s still the same “doctor” wearing scrubs and glasses, but now he says something like, “how many times do you have to see this commercial before you realize there is a problem?”
Our demographic for Griz nation must be chock full of middle aged, over-weight, white males with substance abuse issues. Thanks a lot, Ursa. We may never escape that stereotype. But I guess if the shoe fits...

Ursa doesn’t like to talk about that part of his life, not that he doesn’t still have substance abuse issues because he does. It’s just that anyone would, if they married into the Russian mob. Please take my advice on this, no matter how “majestic” things get, walk away from Russian girls... I think you may me correct on I_eat_tide_pods. And just to update the demographic, half of us wish we were still middle-aged. Just sayin.

garizzalies said:
HookedonGriz said:
I’m not overweight. Bastards!

Back