• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Dems lost...Trump won!

argh! said:
grizghost said:
:cry: ...I'm just enjoying life guys!....all is well!....when its comes to Government vs We The People I always take the people side!...
so brick wall I am!....I just don't want the country to turn out like Cali....BTW Jesse is Dutch Lane!...

like it or not, the people elected biden. he's doing an ok job with ramping up vaccines, and the ccp is already whining about him, so that is a positive. the stimulus bill is too big, and if it still is making it more profitable to be unemployed than to have a job, it is really bad. mixed bag so far, but getting the vaccine out faster is important. some states are f-ing up distribution, and lots of people are cutting the line, though.
[/quote

PLEASE tell me that you don't think that Biden is doing a good job? You CAN"T BE SERIOUS!

Jesse said:
The results are in. Cyber Ninjas audit of Arizona is done, Biden won, Trump lost again. The ninja audit found that Biden got shorted 99 votes and Trump got 249 over votes in the official state count. No sign of any Chinese bamboo ballots. Grizghost what’s next? Are you satisfied or is there another conspiracy out there we have to worry about?

https://trendingpolitics.com/arizona-attorney-general-opens-formal-investigation-into-2020-election-will-hold-people-accountable-for-breaking-the-law-knab/?utm_source=whatfinger....not over! :cry:

Back