• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Depth and Balance

AZGrizFan said:
What do you feel it’s missing to “make it better”?

More wins against the P5 and in the tourney. Unless you can take them to the next level, are the end results that much different than the past? Of course Montana may just have a ceiling and TD has hit it.

HelenaHandBasket said:
AZGrizFan said:
What do you feel it’s missing to “make it better”?

More wins against the P5 and in the tourney. Unless you can take them to the next level, are the end results that much different than the past? Of course Montana may just have a ceiling and TD has hit it.

Yep. We can’t all be Gonzaga, much like a move up in football doesn’t make us P5 contenders....sometimes you gotta be happy with where you’re at.

I think the occasional 2nd round NCAA appearance is about tops for this program.

AZGrizFan said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

Yep. We can’t all be Gonzaga, much like a move up in football doesn’t make us P5 contenders....sometimes you gotta be happy with where you’re at.

I think the occasional 2nd round NCAA appearance is about tops for this program.

To be fair that's about tops for 90 per cent of the D1 programs out there.

Hoops watcher said:
AZGrizFan said:

To be fair that's about tops for 90 per cent of the D1 programs out there.

Agreed....

Back