• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Did the Griz just...

dirtysoup said:
Return To Dominance?

Well, they finally checked two boxes that have eluded them for some time.

My wife actually said, in an incredulous voice when they mentioned it on the broadcast, “the Griz haven’t won the Big Sky since 2009???”

I personally think Bobby is a fag, but at least booby understands this game and how important it is, which I actually like about Bobby. His interview on the field was perfect, he called it an ass kicking, which it was, vigen would never say that. Vigen can’t seem to figure out that this game is more than a just another game. Vigen approaches it way differently than Bobby and it’s frustrating. Our OC is a complete idiot and he has proven it every big game we have had on the road. I hope tomorrow morning vigen holds a meeting and cans housewright, because that guy is a disease. If he doesn’t fire him he better rip somebody ass tomorrow with that performance.

MooUBaby said:
I personally think Bobby is a fag, but at least booby understands this game and how important it is, which I actually like about Bobby. His interview on the field was perfect, he called it an ass kicking, which it was, vigen would never say that. Vigen can’t seem to figure out that this game is more than a just another game. Vigen approaches it way differently than Bobby and it’s frustrating. Our OC is a complete idiot and he has proven it every big game we have had on the road. I hope tomorrow morning vigen holds a meeting and cans housewright, because that guy is a disease. If he doesn’t fire him he better rip somebody ass tomorrow with that performance.

you must be 12

MooUBaby said:
How the holy hell you are not banded is a tribute the celebratory beverages of the moderators, and you guy's deserve every sip.

MooUBaby said:

thank you Hi-Line Bobcat.

SaskGriz said:
MooUBaby said:
How the holy hell you are not banded is a tribute the celebratory beverages of the moderators, and you guy's deserve every sip.

Was the fag part the trigger you? Did you read the rest of the post where I said I appreciate how Bobby gets this game and our coach doesn’t? I will go further, we have players on this team that are more concerned with acting pretty and dancing rather than playing the fukcing game. You will notice on the first play of the game our number 0 hit Clifton or osmo and started celebrating while that player kept running. Our team is a bunch of wannabes that think they should win because they are bobcats. I hate it, I want some Troy Andersen and Bobby Daly guys that don’t give up. Right now we have a coach that won’t get up their ass and tell them to sit. When you are more concerned about doing some dance to some dumb ass rap song, you are about to get popped by your opponent. Again I think Bobby is a fag and dork, but at least he has fire and isn’t afraid of public opinion when he talks or yells at players.

MooUBaby said:
SaskGriz said:

Was the fag part the trigger you? Did you read the rest of the post where I said I appreciate how Bobby gets this game and our coach doesn’t? I will go further, we have players on this team that are more concerned with acting pretty and dancing rather than playing the fukcing game. You will notice on the first play of the game our number 0 hit Clifton or osmo and started celebrating while that player kept running. Our team is a bunch of wannabes that think they should win because they are bobcats. I hate it, I want some Troy Andersen and Bobby Daly guys that don’t give up. Right now we have a coach that won’t get up their ass and tell them to sit. When you are more concerned about doing some dance to some dumb ass rap song, you are about to get popped by your opponent. Again I think Bobby is a fag and dork, but at least he has fire and isn’t afraid of public opinion when he talks or yells at players.
Do you live in a part of Bozeman where "fag" is appropriate? Are you really asking me what was wrong with that? I don't give a crap why you think "your" team lost. "Your" team lost because they are not very good at playing football.
If using the term "fag" makes you think that explains 0-4 on fourth down and 0 passing yards in the first half, great, but many of us live in more modern parts of the world, you can do better.

MooUBaby said:
SaskGriz said:

You’ve never really left rural Montana for more than a week, have you?

MooUBaby said:
SaskGriz said:

You know what. Most people who use derogatory terms about sexual preference are angry closeted individuals. Just come out dude. Be happier. Be better. Sucks to receive a total beat down from the Griz, but lick your wounds, self identify and be at peace. Everything is right in the world today. Sorry you are unhappy and that you might be attracted to ……

SaskGriz said:
MooUBaby said:
Do you live in a part of Bozeman where "fag" is appropriate? Are you really asking me what was wrong with that? I don't give a crap why you think "your" team lost. "Your" team lost because they are not very good at playing football.
If using the term "fag" makes you think that explains 0-4 on fourth down and 0 passing yards in the first half, great, but many of us live in more modern parts of the world, you can do better.
Should I say queer, is that politically accepted, I think it is because that is what LGBQ stands for. Look I don’t care if you take it in the ass or not, but I will use the words I want. Bobby gets this rivalry, our coach doesn’t. Again get hung up on fag and being politically correct.

Copper Griz said:
MooUBaby said:

You know what. Most people who use derogatory terms about the deed preference are angry closeted individuals. Just come out dude. Be happier. Be better. Sucks to receive a total beat down from the Griz, but lick your wounds, self identify and be at peace. Everything is right in the world today. Sorry you are unhappy and that you might be attracted to ……

Haha self identify. It was a beat down by the griz for sure, my posts have clearly stated that. Did you read my post you spineless sympathizer?

MooUBaby said:
Should I say queer, is that politically accepted, I think it is because that is what LGBQ stands for. Look I don’t care if you take it in the ass or not, but I will use the words I want. Bobby gets this rivalry, our coach doesn’t. Again get hung up on fag and being politically correct.

I guess you are cool being called a pedophile in the same vein.

Jesus. Just shit down this thread mods. Don’t shit on our parade of positives. Big Sky Champs baby!!!!

WaGriz until Frisco!!!

BadlandsGrizFan said:
Jesus. Just shit down this thread mods. Don’t shit on our parade of positives. Big Sky Champs baby!!!!

WaGriz until Frisco!!!
Yeah, sorry I wasn't trying to derail the thread. I'm over the fucking moon. I just hate that homophobic shit, sorry should have held my tongue.

MooUBaby said:

Oh for fucks sake. Get this shit out of here.

SaskGriz said:
MooUBaby said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6i7a0cwyDDw

I'm not taking sides or anything. This thread just reminded me of this...

Back