• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Dylan Rollins will commit...

WaGriz4life said:
SACCAT66 said:
What if he got a full offer from someone like BYU, would that be considered a decent FBS offer in your mind?
For sure, BYU doesn't offer nearly as many kids as military schools.
They could handle the two year mission.

If it came down to Oregon State and Montana, hopefully, he would talk to some of the guys that left OSU and chose Montana to finish out their careers (Jesse Sims, Hicks Onu, Cotton, Joe Douglass, etc.).

Here’s my prediction: By his junior year, Dylan Rollins will either be a Griz or (most likely) a ‘Scat.

AZGrizFan said:
Here’s my prediction: By his junior year, Dylan Rollins will either be a Griz or (most likely) a ‘Scat.

Three wins in a row against the scats and back to back to back con championships might help our cause.

AZGrizFan said:

My prediction is he does great at whatever school he picks, and then goes on to have a happy and productive life.

alabamagrizzly said:
AZGrizFan said:

Three wins in a row against the scats and back to back to back con championships might help our cause.

:lol: :lol: Let’s hope.

SACCAT66 said:
AZGrizFan said:

My prediction is he does great at whatever school he picks, and then goes on to have a happy and productive life.

Well as long as that school isn’t Bozeman State, I’m fine with that. :thumb:

Latest posts

Back