• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Eddy Egun into Portal

PlayerRep said:
Just as I thought. You are clueless. There isn’t an argument that can be made that Falls is a D-II quality player. Had he made grades, he would likely have been a 4-year starter at D-I UM. Egun played a heck of a lot more than Momberg did as a frosh.

Are all the NFL players who played at D-II schools D-II quality players?

Is Walter Payton sub-D-I quality because he never played D-I?

I would say determining Quality is more about where you end and not where you begin.

LittleBear said:
PlayerRep said:
Sorry, buddy, I'm going to post what I want. Maybe you need to hit the road. It's the internet. This isn't hijacking a thread. It's continuing a discussion. If you don't want to participate, them get out of here.

Do you think I was asking Maroon if Falls, who is now at a D-II school, is now playing at a D-II school? Maroon is the one who may be hijacking the thread, with his/her dumb ass response.

What do you provide to the board? Any information or substance? Or, are you just another big mouth who provides nothing?

Provide to the board???😂😂 dude what?? What do YOU provide lmao you post on egriz 5 times a day. Get a hobby. Get outside, maybe get a pet. For someone who has posted on this forum almost 30k times you don’t say shit. You make every thread about yourself. Shut up. You’re a clown. Go post on the #iamwith21 Facebook page. Stop making literally every thread about which LG get cut.

No poster has provided more good information to the board in the last year or so than I have. You provide nothing.

My post was not about LG getting cut. It was about how to determine the level/quality of athletes who play at different categories of college sports. In this case it was about some men's basketball players and Walter Payton. You made it about the LG. You need to learn how to read.

HelenaHandBasket said:
PlayerRep said:
Just as I thought. You are clueless. There isn’t an argument that can be made that Falls is a D-II quality player. Had he made grades, he would likely have been a 4-year starter at D-I UM. Egun played a heck of a lot more than Momberg did as a frosh.

Are all the NFL players who played at D-II schools D-II quality players?

Is Walter Payton sub-D-I quality because he never played D-I?

I would say determining Quality is more about where you end and not where you begin.

I think it's both (and more, of course), but agree that where a player ends up is probably more important. On the other hand, I wouldn't say Egun is D-II quality just because he is seeming to end up at a D-II. To me, he proved he was a D-I quality player, just not a starter.

PlayerRep said:
LittleBear said:
Provide to the board???😂😂 dude what?? What do YOU provide lmao you post on egriz 5 times a day. Get a hobby. Get outside, maybe get a pet. For someone who has posted on this forum almost 30k times you don’t say shit. You make every thread about yourself. Shut up. You’re a clown. Go post on the #iamwith21 Facebook page. Stop making literally every thread about which LG get cut.

No poster has provided more good information to the board in the last year or so than I have. You provide nothing.

My post was not about LG getting cut. It was about how to determine the level/quality of athletes who play at different categories of college sports. In this case it was about some men's basketball players and Walter Payton. You made it about the LG. You need to learn how to read.

Good information....lol ok.
You’ve spent the last two weeks bickering on every thread. You hijacked what was supposed to be a congratulatory post for Eddy to continue your tired argument. What’s the point? Congratulate Eddy or shut up. If you really want to discuss what determines a players level start a new post and argue with yourself. I’m done wasting time with you. I’m sure you’ll respond with some of your old man wit and tell me to learn to read or pat yourself on the back by highlighting how much “information” you provide to the board lol I’m just tired of seeing you bitch on every post.

CONGRATS EDDY!!!

LittleBear said:
PlayerRep said:

You’ve spent the last two weeks bickering on every thread. You hijacked what was supposed to be a congratulatory post for Eddy to continue your tired argument. What’s the point? Congratulate Eddy or shut up. If you really want to discuss what determines a players level start a new post and argue with yourself. I’m done wasting time with you. I’m sure you’ll respond with some of your old man wit and tell me to learn to read or pat yourself on the back by highlighting how much “information” you provide to the board lol I’m just tired of seeing you bitch on every post.

CONGRATS EDDY!!!

I didn't hijack this thread. You did. Again, learn to read. Try providing something of value for the board. HHH has picked up the discussion I started.

PlayerRep said:
LittleBear said:

CONGRATS EDDY!!!

I didn't hijack this thread. You did. Again, learn to read. Try providing something of value for the board. HHH has picked up the discussion I started.

Lmao and there it is. So predictable . Keep providing great content! 😂

PlayerRep said:
LittleBear said:

CONGRATS EDDY!!!

You are delusional with the the mentality of a 5 year old. You clearly have no shame. Keep up the fantastic work. :clap:

PlayerRep said:
LittleBear said:
Dude stop. Let the shit go. Here you go hijacking threads again. Timmy and Eddy are 10x any player that was cut from the LG. You just won’t stop. Damn

Sorry, buddy, I'm going to post what I want. Maybe you need to hit the road. It's the internet. This isn't hijacking a thread. It's continuing a discussion. If you don't want to participate, them get out of here.

Do you think I was asking Maroon if Falls, who is now at a D-II school, is now playing at a D-II school? Maroon is the one who may be hijacking the thread, with his/her dumb ass response.

What do you provide to the board? Any information or substance? Or, are you just another big mouth who provides nothing?

29135.....29136....29137....29138.........WTF do you add to the board other than ALMOST 30,000 POSTS?

I bet your wife and kids are proud of their husband/father and his "informative" and "substantive" posts......all the while calling out the many "big mouth" "non substantive" types as he "continues his discussions"!

Momberg is where she belongs........one other "cut" signed with a college team and I'd almost predict at least two will "retire" from basketball entirely.

"Continue the discussion" Dude!

Mousegriz said:
PlayerRep said:

29135.....29136....29137....29138.........WTF do you add to the board other than ALMOST 30,000 POSTS?

I bet your wife and kids are proud of their husband/father and his "informative" and "substantive" posts......all the while calling out the many "big mouth" "non substantive" types as he "continues his discussions"!

Momberg is where she belongs........one other "cut" signed with a college team and I'd almost predict at least two will "retire" from basketball entirely.

I have way more than 30,000 posts, as I posted on the ugmb too. And a great wife and 5 great kids. They like that egriz keeps me out of their hair. They wonder who the poster is who follows my posts pointing out typos. At least, Momberg will be on the court instead of sitting on the bench, like your guy.

PlayerRep said:
Mousegriz said:

I have way more than 30,000 posts, as I posted on the ugmb too. And a great wife and 5 great kids. They like that egriz keeps me out of their hair. They wonder who the poster is who follows my posts pointing out typos. At least, Momberg will be on the court instead of sitting on the bench, like your guy.

Which two do you think will retire? Don't you have anything basketball related to add to this thread?

Mousegriz said:
PlayerRep said:

Which two do you think will retire? Don't you have anything basketball related to add to this thread?

Schweyens, if any retire. I think they like UM, their friends and Missoula. How many posts and typos do I have.

PlayerRep said:
Mousegriz said:

Schweyens, if any retire. I think they like UM, their friends and Missoula. How many posts and typos do I have.

I would have to agree on at least Shelby. She has not played an actual game in 3 years. Her time at Lady Griz practice has been limited to riding an exercise bike. And after 3 knee surgeries, you have to wonder if that knee would ever be ready to go. Too bad, she was the most athletic, and easily the quickest of the 3 daughters.

maroonandsilver said:
PlayerRep said:

I would have to agree on at least Shelby. She has not played an actual game in 3 years. Her time at Lady Griz practice has been limited to riding an exercise bike. And after 3 knee surgeries, you have to wonder if that knee would ever be ready to go. Too bad, she was the most athletic, and easily the quickest of the 3 daughters.

For this exact reason......I find it so odd she was on the team. Who's the last Sentinel recruit to have an impact in a 4 year career?

Mousegriz said:
maroonandsilver said:

For this exact reason......I find it so odd she was on the team. Who's the last Sentinel recruit to have an impact in a 4 year career?

I might be missing someone, but Doris Deden?

Back