• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

EWU article in Spokesman

CDAGRIZ said:
EverettGriz said:
Serious question: Where do the coaches take kids for dinner on recruiting visits? They must drive all the way into Spokane, talking wildly about how good the food is at Zips Drive in, and how they could have gone there instead but couldn't get a reservation this weekend, while praying the entire trip that the recruit doesn't notice the first marginally decent restaurant is at least 17 miles from campus.

Whoa, WHOA! EG, a quick google search tells me you’re forgetting about the Panda Express behind the Purolator Dormitories with some of the best authentic Chinese cuisine in the area the locals have dubbed “Little Tokyo”.

Yes, and when you read your Panda Express fortune cookie out loud, you have to end it with “...in bed.” Hilarious!

AllWeatherFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Whoa, WHOA! EG, a quick google search tells me you’re forgetting about the Panda Express behind the Purolator Dormitories with some of the best authentic Chinese cuisine in the area the locals have dubbed “Little Tokyo”.

Yes, and when you read your Panda Express fortune cookie out loud, you have to end it with “...in bed.” Hilarious!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

AllWeatherFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:

"between the sheets"

Back