• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

EWU Players get a Sunday game.

poorgriz said:
UncleP said:
scats won’t have anything to say about it. 3 conference losses this year. :lol:

Wanna put a bet down on that? :cool:

Indeed I do. How about this….

If bozeman city college has three conference losses I’ll eat a 16oz ribeye aged 76 days. I’ll even wash it down with a Cold Smoke from Kettlehouse.

If they somehow endeavor to only lose 2 you eat the other end of the cow and enjoy it with one of those undrinkable beers from bozone. :lol:

poorgriz said:
marceagfan5 said:
Eastern doesn't want this game cancelled for financial reasons...it would be the 2nd cancellation of this game as it was supposed to take place a couple years ago when Covid hit.

Eags are going to get run over if its played, hopefully come away with no injuries, but 1-3 to start the season is gonna suck. Still not thrilled about the call in the MSU game.

Conference will come down to Sac and UM, should be a helluva race...

Weber and MSU will have something to say about that (Fortunately MSU just passed their toughest road test, get Weber and UM at home, don't play SAC), but agree it will be a helluva race.

Regarding the call, what is your argument out of curiosity? I assume you've watched the replay a few times. When you watch it in real time, are you thinking that receiver maintained complete control over the football all the way through the tackle?

My thought was receiver had possession, knee hits ground, play should be dead at that point. Heck your coach felt the same way, several minutes into the review he sent the D back into the field and in position ready for snap. If it’s ruled a catch on field initially, I think call stands as well. It is what it is at this point, Eags don’t fumble on the prior possession they win anyways…

UncleP said:
poorgriz said:
Weber and MSU will have something to say about that (Fortunately MSU just passed their toughest road test, get Weber and UM at home, don't play SAC), but agree it will be a helluva race.

If UM and MSU played today UM would win by double digits. The only edge I’d give to MSU is offensive line. MSUs Oline has looked damn good. That is literally the only position group that MSU has an edge. Every other position UM is currently playing better at and has better depth at this point in the season. MSU is also extremely one dimensional on offense and as UM showed last season we’ve got the horses on defense now to shut down that run game. A lot can change between now and the brawl, but right now UM wins that game. The team I’m most nervous about is sac state and it isn’t even close. Their pass defense isn’t the greatest but their offense looks great. If Weber doesnt figure out an offense in the next couple weeks UM wins that one by 10 I would think. Lucas Johnson just took this whole damn team to another level. If he stays healthy Griz are going to be a very tough team to beat

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
UncleP said:

If UM and MSU played today UM would win by double digits. The only edge I’d give to MSU is offensive line. MSUs Oline has looked damn good. That is literally the only position group that MSU has an edge. Every other position UM is currently playing better at and has better depth at this point in the season. MSU is also extremely one dimensional on offense and as UM showed last season we’ve got the horses on defense now to shut down that run game. A lot can change between now and the brawl, but right now UM wins that game. The team I’m most nervous about is sac state and it isn’t even close. Their pass defense isn’t the greatest but their offense looks great. If Weber doesnt figure out an offense in the next couple weeks UM wins that one by 10 I would think. Lucas Johnson just took this whole damn team to another level. If he stays healthy Griz are going to be a very tough team to beat

From your fingers, to God's ears!

But to be fair, this is every team's mantra.

Latest posts

Back