• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

EWU's Next 5 Games.... HOLY CRAP!

AZGrizFan said:
AZGrizFan said:
Agreed. If they play like they did against Tennessee Tech I say they don’t win a game. They’ll have to considerably up their game to have a shot against MSU and Weber, and the other three I think they’re toast.

So far, EWU 0-2 in that 5-game stretch, and will be 0-3 after Sunday. Their season is rapidly slipping away. Much like UCD’s.

EWU about to go 0-4 in this 5 game stretch, and as they see their season slipping away they start with the cheap shots….just had a guy ejected for punching a Weber player. Stay classy, EWU. :lol:

AZGrizFan said:
AZGrizFan said:
So far, EWU 0-2 in that 5-game stretch, and will be 0-3 after Sunday. Their season is rapidly slipping away. Much like UCD’s.

EWU about to go 0-4 in this 5 game stretch, and as they see their season slipping away they start with the cheap shots….just had a guy ejected for punching a Weber player. Stay classy, EWU. :lol:

EWU players fit right in with MSU players

The EWU program is 1-5 in it’s last six games. Nicely done, Aaron Worst….

Is there a sweeter feeling than to be sitting here the 1st week of October and know that EWU has zero shot at the playoffs? I can’t think of one….

AZGrizFan said:
The EWU program is 1-5 in it’s last six games. Nicely done, Aaron Worst….

Is there a sweeter feeling than to be sitting here the 1st week of October and know that EWU has zero shot at the playoffs? I can’t think of one….
Add that we have an upcoming week to beat on them while they're down. And it may cold and loud.

Paytonlives said:
At Oregon (Lost bt 56)
kittens at Home (Lost by 3)
At Florida (Lost by 35)
At Weber (Lost by 24)

Sac State at Home (???)

Do they even win one of these games?

0-4.... Sure looks like 0-5

but if they stand up and beat Sac state, that would really screw up the standings and rankings

Paytonlives said:
Paytonlives said:
At Oregon (Lost bt 56)
kittens at Home (Lost by 3)
At Florida (Lost by 35)
At Weber (Lost by 24)

Sac State at Home (???)

Do they even win one of these games?

but if they stand up and beat Sac state, that would really screw up the standings and rankings

I am a EWU and Portland state fan this weekend. I don’t think we make it through our schedule without a loss or two, so I’m hoping PSU and EWU can work some magic at home this weekend.

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
Paytonlives said:

I am a EWU and Portland state fan this weekend. I don’t think we make it through our schedule without a loss or two, so I’m hoping PSU and EWU can work some magic at home this weekend.

Same

Latest posts

Back