• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Expectations for Saturday

kemajic said:
SinCityGriz2005 said:
Okay what are everyone’s expectations for Saturday?

As far as I am concerned the 2022 season ended Saturday on a high note.

Tolerate me or hate me, you all know clearly where I sit regarding this current team.

I am actually looking forward to this game. Knowing they are going to lose means no expectations, if you don’t have any expectations and the stars align and the impossible happens, that’s just a bonus.
I have no idea what to expect. This team is the most inconsistent I can remember. When they are good, they are very, very good. When they are bad, they are very, very bad. I will watch with intensity hoping that it's the former that shows up and for both halves. That team can play with anyone in FCS.

I do expect Montana to produce a better showing than MSU did last year.

I agree. And the team will play very hard and with heart. Last week, they were tense in the first half. This week nothing to lose.

Bok_Choi said:
Champagne Brunch at the lake house.

Private jet to Fargo with JD and four or five other Griz greats. Tailgate in the VIP area downtown, limo to the stadium for game time. I've brought back some classic spatlese from Berlin to drink with the brie and gravy appetizers they serve at the dome. Postgame presser with Bobby and whisked east to New York for the SNL home opener with Keke Palmer and musical guest SZA. They haven't asked me to sit in yet, but they will. Bonus - Sunday brunch at my alma mater, where they're unveiling my statue in front of the Baker-Berry Library. #gogriz, #gobiggreen. Peace out.

The brunch has been moved to the house in Scottsdale. I’m in Bremen now, trying arrange for an Airbus and Becks. Bremen Brown cabbage with special sausages will be served.

RoseyMustGo said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
We have the talent to compete with the Beezon.

Will it be used correctly that’s what I’m looking for. This entire coaching staff has been asking for this game since they came back. Bobby has said as much. So I think what we see Saturday will be their absolute best effort.

So that being said. If they look like shit we pretty well know where we stand as far as coaching in the fcs goes.

Let me get this straight. You seem to have a double personality. Wasn't it you slamming me for questioning our 3-3-5 defense, and our O-coordinator? And now you seem to be saying that a NDSU blow-out will necessitate a coaching change?

Might not have been me. I haven’t complained much about defense all year. I have been saying we need a new OC. Been saying that for a couple months now.

I didn’t say it would necessitate a coaching change. Just saying if we have coaches who have been begging for this game you would think they’d put their best effort forward. So if it’s complete domination I think that calls for a real hard look from old Bobby at his friends on staff. Rosey should be gone regardless after what I’ve seen the last two years.

GrizProtocol said:
The lack of football knowledge on here is not surprising.

The real question you guys need to ask is how many excuse threads will there be on Saturday evening. That's what losers do they blame others instead of admitting this team is not that talented and is gonna get embarrassed on national TV.

Like I said earlier in the week there isn't one player on our team that would start at NDSU and only 2 or 3 could be backups. Beat your chests now and look stupid. Not sure why that is the choice here but you do you boo

Look, I know posting some of the dumbest shit to ever pollute this board is kinda your thing, but come the fuck on.

Ford would start on some SEC teams. O’Connell would challenge any linebacker in the conference.

Stfu and go back to blowing cowboys for pocket change on Bozeman street corners.

FireGriz said:
GrizProtocol said:

The real question you guys need to ask is how many excuse threads will there be on Saturday evening. That's what losers do they blame others instead of admitting this team is not that talented and is gonna get embarrassed on national TV.

Like I said earlier in the week there isn't one player on our team that would start at NDSU and only 2 or 3 could be backups. Beat your chests now and look stupid. Not sure why that is the choice here but you do you boo

Look, I know posting some of the dumbest shit to ever pollute this board is kinda your thing, but come the [#]f### on.

Ford would start on some SEC teams. O’Connell would challenge any linebacker in the conference.

Stfu and go back to blowing cowboys for pocket change on Bozeman street corners.
Agreed, the mods are allowing so many trolls on egriz its just about not worth posting anything worthwhile, but of course that is what the Trolls want so Phuck them.

FireGriz said:
GrizProtocol said:

Look, I know posting some of the dumbest shit to ever pollute this board is kinda your thing, but come the [#]f### on.

And Flowers couldn't return kicks for NDSU. Gubner couldn't get any PT. Presious.

Larry71 said:
I absolutely agree with you! This offensive coaching philosophy, of which I definitely think Hauck shares a part, has been a problem since Hauck 1.0. I think Hauck hates the passing game cuz Don Read won an NC with it, and wrote a book about it. Can't recall Hauck writing the complete running game book, or the complete 3-man d-line book. These players are great, you really nailed it! Thanks for putting words to my thoughts!
:clap:

mthoopsfan said:
Bok_Choi said:
Champagne Brunch at the lake house.

Private jet to Fargo with JD and four or five other Griz greats. Tailgate in the VIP area downtown, limo to the stadium for game time. I've brought back some classic spatlese from Berlin to drink with the brie and gravy appetizers they serve at the dome. Postgame presser with Bobby and whisked east to New York for the SNL home opener with Keke Palmer and musical guest SZA. They haven't asked me to sit in yet, but they will. Bonus - Sunday brunch at my alma mater, where they're unveiling my statue in front of the Baker-Berry Library. #gogriz, #gobiggreen. Peace out.

The brunch has been moved to the house in Scottsdale. I’m in Bremen now, trying arrange for an Airbus and Becks. Bremen Brown cabbage with special sausages will be served.
I've never had bremen brown cabbage, I googled it and might have to cook some up tomorrow as I did not receive my invite.

BillingsMafia said:
mthoopsfan said:
I've never had bremen brown cabbage, I googled it and might have to cook some up tomorrow as I did not receive my invite.

It was recommended by our Bremen host. The Christmas markets in the city squares are great. The Bremen brewery tour was fun. Nice long tasting room session.

I enjoyed the game. They stayed in it longer than I expected and scored a lot more than expected.

The men still had a better game against NDSU than the Sh1ttens did.

Sh1ttens are out in the semi’s. SDSU is gonna roll them.

Back