• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Fat Bowl 2018: The Battle of the Dakota Four

grizband said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Wait, are they playing now? What channel...in the world?
Game ended about 15 minutes ago; it aired on ESPN2.

I liked how they had the Duke and Duchess of DickInson present the Dakota 4 Trophy.

As is tradition.

A great day for the Dakotas, and of course, a great day for peoplekind.

Ursa Major said:
grizband said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I liked how they had the Duke and Duchess of DickInson present the Dakota 4 Trophy.

As is tradition.

Damn. I'm sorry I missed that waddle. Great job by North Dakota beating Fresno State. On to the semifinals for them!

Ursa Major said:
I understand the pregame show will featureThe Minot Drummers playing their rendition of the March of a Thousand Insulin Pricks.

Just happened to be in Philly yesterday & the local news was playing up the bet between Wentz & Goddert over this semifinal game. I have to admit I was mildly surprised to hear that it wasn’t the run-of-the-mill “picture in the winners jersey” bet for the loser.

Their bet was the loser having to watch the winner have his way with the chocolate fountain @ the Golden Corral in Bensalem, where they normally go for Wednesday night team bonding activities. Wentz will likely need to decline the offer or just have Goddert bring him handfuls of GC chocolate due to a stress fracture back injury suffered as a result of years spent bent over a buffet table.

bgbigdog said:
Ursa Major said:
I understand the pregame show will featureThe Minot Drummers playing their rendition of the March of a Thousand Insulin Pricks.

Just happened to be in Philly yesterday & the local news was playing up the bet between Wentz & Goddert over this semifinal game. I have to admit I was mildly surprised to hear that it wasn’t the run-of-the-mill “picture in the winners jersey” bet for the loser.

Their bet was the loser having to watch the winner have his way with the chocolate fountain @ the Golden Corral in Bensalem, where they normally go for Wednesday night team bonding activities. Wentz will likely need to decline the offer or just have Goddert bring him handfuls of GC chocolate due to a stress fracture back injury suffered as a result of years spent bent over a buffet table.
Golden Corral Chocolate Syndrome ( AKA: GCC) is truly the scourge of the northern plains. So many suffer in near silence.

iap_300x300.1454233468_pi3lkzkd.jpg

CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:
grizband said:
CDAGRIZ said:

As is tradition.

Damn. I'm sorry I missed that waddle. Great job by North Dakota beating Fresno State. On to the semifinals for them!

Sad what has happened to the Griz fan base.

You guys are like a few older dudes I know who grew up in the 80’s and had semi decent band, but it petered out and now they are still trying to live the dream...irrelevant program who still is living on the glory years.

But but but but our stadium! Lol

You guys have become second fiddle in the state and can’t even compete with team who plays on a tampon colored high school field

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:
grizband said:

As is tradition.

You guys are like a few older dudes I know who grew up in the 80’s and had semi decent band, but it petered out and now they are still trying to live the dream...irrelevant program who still is living on the glory years.

You guys have become second fiddle in the state and can’t even compete with team who plays on a tampon colored high school field

Diabeetus.

pussycatkillerz said:
No team has the majestic playoff atmosphere Washington Griz brings to the table. This just feels like a regular season game. '09 griz vs App State represented the FCS so much better than this gay ass dome. When the Griz arn't seeded the FCS loses face.

App State & GSU's departure along with the Griz on vacation leaves the Bison with Maine and EWU as their top competition. Sad times

Bobby better have us back next year. There is no reason NDSU, Montana and JMU shouldn't be duking it out at the top of the FCS in this era.
Our chances of getting to the JMU is decent; the NDSU level, not so much. $3400 per schollie cost of education will be hard to overcome.

NDSU in Missoula for BBall Monday night.

CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:

As is tradition.

Diabeetus.

You are what, 40 years old, living in Southern California and spending every waking hour of your day slinging fat jokes?

Seriously man, like what is wrong with you? Are you really just that bored?

kemajic said:
pussycatkillerz said:
No team has the majestic playoff atmosphere Washington Griz brings to the table. This just feels like a regular season game. '09 griz vs App State represented the FCS so much better than this gay ass dome. When the Griz arn't seeded the FCS loses face.

App State & GSU's departure along with the Griz on vacation leaves the Bison with Maine and EWU as their top competition. Sad times

Bobby better have us back next year. There is no reason NDSU, Montana and JMU shouldn't be duking it out at the top of the FCS in this era.
Our chances of getting to the JMU is decent; the NDSU level, not so much. $3400 per schollie cost of education will be hard to overcome.

NDSU in Missoula for BBall Monday night.

Maybe. Montana State has a lot of momentum in the program. Choate seems like a classy dude and he’s building that program the right way.

Bozeman is also a kick ass place to live.

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Diabeetus.

You are what, 40 years old, living in Southern California and spending every waking hour of your day slinging fat jokes?

That's exactly what a fat would say. Also 40? Ha.

CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

Diabeetus.

Just some old bored dude stuck in the biggest shithole known to man who has nothing better to do but live the glory days lol.

So sad....you guys are the 5 time national championship runner ups...you gotta get some new material

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Diabeetus.

Just some old bored dude stuck in the biggest shithole known to man who has nothing better to do but live the glory days lol.

So sad....you guys are the 5 time national championship runner ups...you gotta get some new material

You still mad?

Ursa Major said:

As is tradition.

Were the people in attendance gently tossing Captain Crunch too?

Well played, Ursa Major.

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:
grizband said:

As is tradition.

Not as sad as your posting career here.

MT Jack said:
Ursa Major said:

As is tradition.

Were the people in attendance gently tossing Captain Crunch too?

Well played, Ursa Major.

As of course is tradition. :thumb:

CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

You still mad?

A little bit. I expect better out of you.

Gotta come up with new material. It’s boring...

Back