• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Frisco, Here We Come?

behappp said:
pussycatkillerz said:
I think if we come out and punch Weber in the mouth agian we absoulty have a shot at getting to Frisco.

Mainly because it would be a road win against a playoff team. At WaGriz we're NC quality. On the road... gotta get that first big win.

Friday night fight fight fight
No better time than the present, this one will be fun! Go Griz!

We can get there if we keep playing 4quarters of inspired football. Everyone is beatable on a given day. Smack Weber alongside their mouth,and go give JMU a lesson in humility. Then it’s off to Frisco. A dream or reality,is what we will find out soon enough. GO GRIZ

I hope you make it, it'll be tough climb, but the Cat are on the other side climbing too!

IF the Cats beat AP, and then go into NDSU and win...we WON'T lose the last game! Would be a total blast to have 2 Montana schools in the championship!

Bump.

Bought 4 tix today for the NC game.

This time I probably WILL go, even if (by some small chance) we don’t make it. Both kids living in Dallas, it’ll be an excuse to get up there and see them….can’t wait!

Back