• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Good, Bad, Ugly - UNA

Zirg said:
PlayerRep said:
Zirg said:
PlayerRep said:
You are the one backpedaling. 20% is your view. You couldn't evaluate football galena if your life depended on it. Few posters one egriz have said so many incorrect and dumb things over the years as you have.

Okay, $250 on whether he plays in an NFL game, if he is healthy coming out of college.

IF?? lol, more caveats I see. It's long-shot in many ways..having the talent, staying healthy, getting a real shot by an NFl team. THAT'S why I offered a realistic %.

Okay, give me 5 to 1 odds. I put up $100; you put up $500.

I know you are afraid to bet, and that you don't have any money.

You (unwittingly) made my case. If you want "odds", you realize that my point of contention is far stronger. You are making a fool of yourself in so many ways. You brag about your big donations and being a big-deal lawyer with lots of $. I am sure some is true (and I don't give a crap), but a true multi-millionaire doesn't feel any need to prove themselves or brag about their $ or donations.

I'm in agreement with PR on this one !.
With your odds you have a 80% chance of PR owing you money along with bragging rights.
Put up or shut up I say .

TCCGRIZ said:
Zirg said:
PlayerRep said:
Zirg said:
IF?? lol, more caveats I see. It's long-shot in many ways..having the talent, staying healthy, getting a real shot by an NFl team. THAT'S why I offered a realistic %.

You (unwittingly) made my case. If you want "odds", you realize that my point of contention is far stronger. You are making a fool of yourself in so many ways. You brag about your big donations and being a big-deal lawyer with lots of $. I am sure some is true (and I don't give a crap), but a true multi-millionaire doesn't feel any need to prove themselves or brag about their $ or donations.

I'm in agreement with PR on this one !.
With your odds you have a 80% chance of PR owing you money along with bragging rights.
Put up or shut up I say .
đź‘Ť

Zirg said:
PlayerRep said:
Zirg said:
PlayerRep said:
You are the one backpedaling. 20% is your view. You couldn't evaluate football galena if your life depended on it. Few posters one egriz have said so many incorrect and dumb things over the years as you have.

Okay, $250 on whether he plays in an NFL game, if he is healthy coming out of college.

You are apparently too stupid to know that by saying 20% chance, you suggested the 5-1 odds. See above post in this thread. You are the fool. When I have ever bragged about a big donation? Answer: never. I do support the dance team, tho. Never bragged about money either or said anything about money, other than a couple total jokes. Look up my bio, and then report back to us on the lawyer thing.

Zirg said:
HookedonGriz said:
One addition - Sammy Akem will play on Sundays. That dude is incredible.

Maybe!! I'd put the odds at around 20%, at best, personally. CFL? Much more likely. Etu Molden was just as good and he never made the NFl.

I think Etu was great for the Griz, but Sammy has greater upside.

And I doubt Sammy will play for an arena team in Billings:

https://billingsgazette.com/news/local/gridders-grapple-with-cops/article_75b76df4-faba-5a00-9372-400575648486.html

Back