• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Gresch Jensen to Bobcats?

grizindabox said:
kemajic said:
Jenson is not looking for a run-first offense. He likes to fill the air with footballs. Gubrud graduates at EWU; Jenson is a Washington boy. That's what I would keep an eye on.

I think they like the kid backing Gubrud up.

Maybe not after the Weber game 19 of 42 for 185 yards (45%).

RayWill said:
grizindabox said:
kemajic said:
Jenson is not looking for a run-first offense. He likes to fill the air with footballs. Gubrud graduates at EWU; Jenson is a Washington boy. That's what I would keep an eye on.

Yeah, that is what it is all based on...one game against what could be the best defense in the BSC. Are we not going to consider his game the week before?

grizindabox said:
RayWill said:
grizindabox said:
kemajic said:

Yeah, that is what it is all based on...one game against what could be the best defense in the BSC. Are we not going to consider his game the week before?

It's about the TRAJECTORY of his play.

CDAGRIZ said:
grizindabox said:
RayWill said:
grizindabox said:

It does seem sort of spirally...

The kid is a damn smart QB, with decent legs, and throws the best ball I have ever seen at this level.

If he goes to the Cat's we deserve it. But, my bet is he goes FBS.

daGrizJ said:
The kid is a damn smart QB, with decent legs, and throws the best ball I have ever seen at this level.

I hope for him and us, he goes FBS.

grizindabox said:
RayWill said:
grizindabox said:
kemajic said:

For sure that EWU doesn't value QB consistency. In addition to the above, 2 ints, 0 TDs, QB rating 72.7, 18 yards rushing in 14 attempts. 6 whole points on the board. Not what they're used to.

kemajic said:
grizindabox said:
RayWill said:
grizindabox said:

For sure that EWU doesn't value QB consistency. In addition to the above, 2 ints, 0 TDs, QB rating 72.7, 18 yards rushing in 14 attempts. Not what they're used to.

I don't think they are going to judge him solely on the one game. How the Griz played on Saturday is not what most are used to, should we base our opinion of Hauck on it?

grizindabox said:
kemajic said:
grizindabox said:
RayWill said:

For sure that EWU doesn't value QB consistency. In addition to the above, 2 ints, 0 TDs, QB rating 72.7, 18 yards rushing in 14 attempts. 6 whole points on the board. Not what they're used to.

I don't think they are going to judge him solely on the one game. How the Griz played on Saturday is not what most are used to, should we base our opinion of Hauck on it?
Maybe not, but don't see how they could be feeling confident that they are just fine at QB for the future. I will still project EWU to be a better landing spot for Jenson than MSU; he will get pass-first offense offers.

daGrizJ said:

Best ball at this level? I don't agree. Phillips threw a way better ball. Jensen had a nice season last year, especially in the circumstances, but I didn't see anything special about this throwing. With all the short passes thrown, why wasn't his passing percentage way better?

daGrizJ said:

We deserve it? For what? Hauck asked him to compete for his job, just like everyone else. Think about this, the way Sneed has played lately do you think he would be getting his chance by now? Maybe even sooner in some of the slow starting games? If he does what you think he would have would he be starting now? Or maybe he even ends up winning the job out of fall camp? Who knows cause he chose that wasn’t for him so he left. That’s fine, best of luck, but he DID NOT want to be here!! How some have this love affair with him when he chose to leave is beyond me.

Let him go to the Cats and if he does, I hope we beat the hell out of him and them!! Really nothing personal against him, whoever the Scat QB is I want to beat the hell out of!! I’m gonna cheer on the boys that play for the Griz, win or lose!!! I will not worry about those that did not want to be here because they were not “grandfathered” in their starter status.

Grizzly96 said:
daGrizJ said:

We deserve it? For what? Hauck asked him to compete for his job, just like everyone else. Think about this, the way Sneed has played lately do you think he would be getting his chance by now? Maybe even sooner in some of the slow starting games? If he does what you think he would have would he be starting now? Or maybe he even ends up winning the job out of fall camp? Who knows cause he chose that wasn’t for him so he left. That’s fine, best of luck, but he DID NOT want to be here!! How some have this love affair with him when he chose to leave is beyond me.

Let him go to the Cats and if he does, I hope we beat the hell out of him and them!! Really nothing personal against him, whoever the Scat QB is I want to beat the hell out of!! I’m gonna cheer on the boys that play for the Griz, win or lose!!! I will not worry about those that did not want to be here because they were not “grandfathered” in their starter status.

:lol: :lol:

Grizzly96 said:
daGrizJ said:

:thumb:

GO GRIZ...FIGHT ON!!!

CDAGRIZ said:
grizindabox said:
RayWill said:
grizindabox said:

CDA obviously “Gets” it. :cool:

Latest posts

Back