• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz are favored by 4.5 against Weber

should be more like 14.5 but realistically we win by 20. One thing is certain and that is Weber always has a fall apart game and this their week.

HookedonGriz said:
Found that surprising. Figured it would be the other way even with the “3 points” a home team supposedly gets. Is it Saturday yet!!

I'm thinking WA-Griz is worth 4.5 - a 1.5 home field bonus

ilovethecats said:
retiredpopo said:
should be more like 14.5 but realistically we win by 20. One thing is certain and that is Weber always has a fall apart game and this their week.

:lol:

Hey, he’s been nothing if not consistent....and he’s only been wrong once all year! :lol:

AZGrizFan said:
ilovethecats said:
retiredpopo said:

Hey, he’s been nothing if not consistent....and he’s only been wrong once all year! :lol:
Wonder if he’s also a better?! Cause I would take Weber +20 all day long. Or even +14.5.

ilovethecats said:
AZGrizFan said:
ilovethecats said:
retiredpopo said:

Wonder if he’s also a better?! Cause I would take Weber +20 all day long. Or even +14.5.

As would I. :lol: But Griz at -4.5? That’s a bit more difficult....I think I’d take the Griz in that scenario.

AZGrizFan said:
ilovethecats said:
retiredpopo said:

My kids hate me..because I am usually right. Don't doubt me. When it comes to betting my kids listen to me.

ilovethecats said:
AZGrizFan said:
ilovethecats said:
retiredpopo said:

a better what? I am not a big bettor tho.

Note - the betting lines are not true indicators of the situation. - the "house" wants to attract an equal amount of money on each side of the contest and they believe that 4.5 was a good starting point to attract $$$ cash bet on Weber.

HookedonGriz said:
Found that surprising. Figured it would be the other way even with the “3 points” a home team supposedly gets. Is it Saturday yet!!

ilovethecats said:
AZGrizFan said:
ilovethecats said:
retiredpopo said:

yada yada lol

ilovethecats said:
AZGrizFan said:
ilovethecats said:
retiredpopo said:

so just curious if you want any inside betting info for next week? :).

retiredpopo said:
ilovethecats said:
AZGrizFan said:
ilovethecats said:

ILTC got some fucking CROW to eat! :clap: :clap:

AZGrizFan said:
retiredpopo said:
ilovethecats said:
AZGrizFan said:

ILTC got some f***[*] CROW to eat! :clap: :clap:

this one was too easy to pick. I would have felt bad taking his money. Next week will be even worse.

AZGrizFan said:
retiredpopo said:
ilovethecats said:
AZGrizFan said:

He said he wasn’t a big bettor! I was wrong. I’ll own it. But NO ONE was taking me on my bet! It’s easy coming back after the fact!

Favorite part of message boards.....?

Damnit, it's hard to really hate MSU when they have someone like ilovethecats on this board. But I will do the best I can in spite of that.

ilovethecats said:
AZGrizFan said:
retiredpopo said:
ilovethecats said:

He said he wasn’t a big bettor! I was wrong. I’ll own it. But NO ONE was taking me on my bet! It’s easy coming back after the fact!

Favorite part of message boards.....?

Well I did predict a 15+ point win in the predictions thread.... :evil: :cool:

Back