• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz Ducks under Lights

cclarkblues said:
CDAGRIZ said:
EverettGriz said:
I always have two cases of various brews in the garage fridge

So you got bg taken care of, but what're you gonna drink?

I'm not even going to watch. Indian-Outlaw successfully talked me out of it.
I want excitement, so I'll be in the back yard playing safety-tipped lawn darts and drinking Diet Snapples. Might even throw some Crystal Gayle and Herb Alpert on the hi-fi if the fellas wanna get wild.

Gotta love two of the greatest haircuts in music history.

It's really the only way to objectively measure musical greatness.

CDAGRIZ said:
cclarkblues said:
CDAGRIZ said:
EverettGriz said:
So you got bg taken care of, but what're you gonna drink?

I'm not even going to watch. Indian-Outlaw successfully talked me out of it.
I want excitement, so I'll be in the back yard playing safety-tipped lawn darts and drinking Diet Snapples. Might even throw some Crystal Gayle and Herb Alpert on the hi-fi if the fellas wanna get wild.

Gotta love two of the greatest haircuts in music history.

It's really the only way to objectively measure musical greatness.

snl_coach_dance-320x180.gif

I see numerous people passing out at this game. Hopefully they are smart enough to uber/lyft back to their rooms. :beer:

HookedonGriz said:
indian-outlaw said:
I wouldn't get to excited about this one. Although they are not as good as the 2017 Huskies we're, they will be much less merciful.

A road trip with my family to watch my beloved Griz take on one of the most nationally- recognized teams out there, under the lights on a Saturday night in Autzen Stadium, broadcast nationwide on the PAC 12 network....I’ll be excited as hell regardless of getting trucked.

Just booked an RV site at the KOA in Albany.....45min away on I5 north. Still plenty of sites available. Then Rv'ing up the left coast, bypass Portland for sure, camping back in time for next game. LIG!

Back