• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz Fan Pod w/Colter Nuanez - Sac loss, state of the team, looking forward

How tangential would Colter get if Colter had to drink a beer every time he got tangential?

I agree that the current state of football in Montana (all classes) is a bitter pill to swallow. As well as athletics in general with these new generations with so much access to information and instant gratification. The fact that these co-ops are the only things keeping some of these athletic programs around is just plain sad given the long-standing heritage of some of these programs.

Like Colter, I remember seeing some of those guys on scouting/matchup including Colin, but also going to camps around the state where there was lineman in every class that were big competitive farm boys that always made great challenges for the larger class teams. There was always a few guys though that just stood out as men amongst boys and they often littered the rosters of the griz and cats. Definitely a different scene in Montana and the big sky this go around.

EverettGriz said:
Is CDA getting any NIL money outta this deal?

We’re in negotiations, but they didn’t use my N, I, or L, so I’m fighting an uphill battle.

Latest posts

Back