• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

griz gameday scout team story&pic

grizld said:
http://www.missoulian.com/grizmania/griz-gameday/

Did you guys read this story? It is a great one - especially about Kazmierczak dressing up as Mooshagian's son. He was suppose to act like the a-hole that the younger Mooshagian is too.

Griz Scouts LINK

Great stuff! :clap: :thumb:

Great Article! I think Bender is going to be a stud of a player in all of 1-AA in 2 more years. I predict he will make an impact as a red shirt Frosh. He will be be a MONSTER for 3 years after that.

Richard Cranium said:
Great Article! I think Bender is going to be a stud of a player in all of 1-AA in 2 more years. I predict he will make an impact as a red shirt Frosh. He will be be a MONSTER for 3 years after that.

I agree about Bender. I think the Kazmierick (sp) kid will surprise as well.

Nice try GB1. I went to school 12 years with his uncle and never could get it right until now. Great family and great kid, Tony Kazmierczak. Not only is his family proud of him, but the town of Thompson Falls is really supportive of him as well. Talent wise, he was being very heavily recruited by California, Wyoming, and a few other Pac 10 schools. Another MT kid growing up wanting to be a GRIZ and remaining faithful to them. His uncle was at the EWU game and said Tony came to the GRIZ to play in front of family and friends every weekend. His uncle was a damn good rb too, He is so excited to see Tony play the next 4 years, as I am as well. I am pulling for this kid a little extra being I know his family.

I just think that it is funny that he was suppose to walk-the-walk and talk-the-talk of the young a-hole Mooshagian, but he was afraid that the seniors would kick his a$$ if he did it.

:laugh:

mtgrizrule said:
Nice try GB1. I went to school 12 years with his uncle and never could get it right until now. Great family and great kid, Tony Kazmierczak. Not only is his family proud of him, but the town of Thompson Falls is really supportive of him as well. Talent wise, he was being very heavily recruited by California, Wyoming, and a few other Pac 10 schools. Another MT kid growing up wanting to be a GRIZ and remaining faithful to them. His uncle was at the EWU game and said Tony came to the GRIZ to play in front of family and friends every weekend. His uncle was a damn good rb too, He is so excited to see Tony play the next 4 years, as I am as well. I am pulling for this kid a little extra being I know his family.

I had Krystkowiak down, he leaves, and now I have to learn this one? Oh the humanity! :drinking:

Latest posts

Back