• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz @ Hornets on ESPN2!

Yukon said:
Another 9pm Mountain start time. sheesh...

Yeah I mentioned the same thing in an earlier post. That's going to be 10:00 p.m. central or 11:00 p.m. eastern. What's the benefit of being on national TV when everybody's already asleep? We're moving to Texas within the next month so lucky me I'll get to watch this game at 10:00 p.m. Yay.

Da Boyz Mom said:
Yukon said:
Another 9pm Mountain start time. sheesh...

Yeah I mentioned the same thing in an earlier post. That's going to be 10:00 p.m. central or 11:00 p.m. eastern. What's the benefit of being on national TV when everybody's already asleep? We're moving to Texas within the next month so lucky me I'll get to watch this game at 10:00 p.m. Yay.

But you'll be in Texas so at least there is some upside...!

GrizTexas said:
Da Boyz Mom said:

True!!

RainierGriz said:
Sweet! One of these days, ESPN will come to Missoula. But for now, beggars can’t be choosers!

Come back anyway. They’ve been here, so we know they can arrange it.

DuCharme said:
RainierGriz said:
Sweet! One of these days, ESPN will come to Missoula. But for now, beggars can’t be choosers!

Come back anyway. They’ve been here, so we know they can arrange it.

No kidding! And they don’t even have to bring their own stadium lights anymore! Those were the days :lol:

kemajic said:
RainierGriz said:
Are you saying this just because it’s on ESPN 2 or have you always felt this way?
Two time defending BSC champ and check out our record vs. them in recent years. Our last win at Sac was 2013 and that was OT. They have the best OL in the BSC.

Good team no doubt. And will be a tough game! Here’s a look at their championship ring form last year (yes I know we lost to them, but still…)

112535094454.jpg

Would be great being 6-0 going into this game. Playing a tough Sac State team at 9:00 pm mtn time puts the team in back Missoula around 5:00am. Resting, school, and getting ready for an away game against weber will be a large order.

GrizTexas said:
Da Boyz Mom said:

Damned straight! Both of US are here! :cool: :cool:

Back