• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz Recruiting 2013/2014/2015

brewskis said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
brewskis said:
Did we just.....forget that we need linemen? I mean Christ what was going on there?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But everyone thinks Stitt is the reason for our Oline woes right??
Not everyone, just a select few that are experts in deflecting blame.

Just look at the lack of linemen that we brought in over those two years......I mean are you shitting me?! Stitt couldn't have come into a worse situation as far as position groups go.

Ironic choice of words...."Christ"......given that Gragg apparently had a difficult time finding functional O-linemen who shared his beliefs.... :lol:

ordigger said:
Anyone remember what happened to Rokich?

He left the team voluntarily (as I recall.) He was buried on the depth chart and also had trouble putting on weight

AZGrizFan said:
brewskis said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
brewskis said:
Did we just.....forget that we need linemen? I mean Christ what was going on there?!

But everyone thinks Stitt is the reason for our Oline woes right??
Not everyone, just a select few that are experts in deflecting blame.

Just look at the lack of linemen that we brought in over those two years......I mean are you shitting me?! Stitt couldn't have come into a worse situation as far as position groups go.

Ironic choice of words...."Christ"......given that Gragg apparently had a difficult time finding functional O-linemen who shared his beliefs.... :lol:

can I get an Amen here?

NativeGriz said:
IMO, Delaney had a lot of weaknesses as a head coach and with recruiting his biggest weakness was bringing in quality lineman.

brewskis said:

Interesting trip down memory lane, given the current status of our O-line....

Back