• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz seating for EWU

FormerEag said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Well, if they weren't 65+, screw 'em. EWU fans should've stabbed them with rusty coat hangers and burned down their houses. Why not? They weren't 65+.

In seriousness, now that Steaming Fecal has stopped coming here, you Eags who post here all seem like good guys. Hell, even Chad (FormerEag) is pretty funny sometimes. But you have to admit the students and younger fans at Woodward don't exactly exude class toward Griz fans. Didn't some of them actually assault Griz players walking off the field a few years ago?

Chad here. Thanks for the kind words CDA.

In all honesty, I doubt that visiting fans are treated any differently at Roos than they would be at any non-Utah venue in college football. There may be some observer bias just due to the oft-cited issues with the stadium (ie. Limited seating that puts drunk 20 somethings among grizzz fans.)

Looking forward to this game. Should be a good one and I like our chances. I agree with what Marc said above. Our defense certainly isn’t the lockdown/force lots of three and outs type. But they are better than most folks on this website give them credit for. Our offense is on a different planet.

What's up, Chad? Good to hear from you. I agree it could be observer bias, but I think it's probably from both sides. Admittedly, I've attended more Griz road games in Cheney than in other places (well, besides Bozeman, where all bets are off). But Eag fan behavior like grizfnz describes seems to be a pattern. But hey, you're not alone. We've had allegations of Griz fans throwing poop at opposing players and farting in opposing fans' faces before.

I think it will be a great game, and I'm glad it will be broadcast to a potentially huge audience.

All I know is my (at the time) 78 year old mother got called a “fvcking c.nt” to her face in that shithole, simply for having the audacity to cheer for the GRIZ.

I respect the program, but I hate all things eastern. Their fans are without a doubt the worst of any venue I’ve visited (and I’ve attended oregon games).

EverettGriz said:
All I know is my (at the time) 78 year old mother got called a “fvcking c.nt” to her face in that shithole, simply for having the audacity to cheer for the GRIZ.

I respect the program, but I hate all things eastern. Their fans are without a doubt the worst of any venue I’ve visited (and I’ve attended oregon games).
I've attended Oregon games too. Not so bad. Have you ever attended MSU home games?

kemajic said:
EverettGriz said:

I've attended Oregon games too. Not so bad. Have you ever attended MSU home games?

We went to Oregon Duck game two years ago and were treated well. (Had a lot of fun even though we lost)
Also, went to the Griz/Cat game that year and will never return to a game in Bozeman. Had never been treated so poorly before and we have been to many Griz/Cat games before.
This will be our first game in Cheney. Sure hope Eagles fans are respectful of Griz nation supporting our team.
Go Griz!

Latest posts

Back