• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz Uniforms for 2015 Season

SaskGriz said:
dupuyer griz said:
Still have never personally bought anything Martin and silver. Marketing ploy for half ass fans. That's why they wore when I became a fan and that's all I care about. It's not about what you wear it's how they perform and if they want to honor 20 years since the title then so be it. The worst thin they did was going to the pewter helmet you can't read the script on.

I am concerned about Griz fans that need to read the script on the helmet. I am usually pretty drunk for the games and even I can tell which team to cheer for. :lol:

Are some of you like " oh wait, just read the script! So that's who I am suppose to be cheering for!!!"
I'm not so worried about reading the script on the helmets, but from the upper deck, it is really difficult to make out the numbers on the maroon jerseys with gray numbers. There is little contrast; the numbers need to be outlined in white to provide better visibility.

Back