• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Grooming A Quarterback

HookedonGriz said:
I figured this was a thread about Cowboys84 trying to entice young QBs….again. He can’t quit us.

Hey Karen.... Who is going to be the next transfer quarterback in the portal that's going to get your panties wet...

Let's see first it was will mcilvaine from University of northern iowa who spurned the gris for Central Arkansas, ... Then you lost it for Todd centeio from Colorado state who said no to the gris. For James Madison university... And your latest crush who you continuously pined for cammon Cooper of Washington state ignored the gris for the dumpster fire university of Hawaii....

Now comes the million dollar question ....who are you going to be pandering after next?

Cowboys84 said:
HookedonGriz said:
I figured this was a thread about Cowboys84 trying to entice young QBs….again. He can’t quit us.

Hey Karen.... Who is going to be the next transfer quarterback in the portal that's going to get your panties wet...

Let's see first it was will mcilvaine from University of northern iowa who spurned the gris for Central Arkansas, ... Then you lost it for Todd centeio from Colorado state who said no to the gris. For James Madison university... And your latest crush who you continuously pined for cammon Cooper of Washington state ignored the gris for the dumpster fire university of Hawaii....

Now comes the million dollar question ....who are you going to be pandering after next?

The fat basement dwelling Cats fan who pretends to be anything but is so cute when he gets angry. Go shave your pussy maybe?

HookedonGriz said:
Cowboys84 said:

The fat basement dwelling Cats fan who pretends to be anything but is so cute when he gets angry. Go shave your pussy maybe?

I think you touched a very raw nerve for the Cowboy. Surprising how that post set him off.

Cowboys84 said:
HookedonGriz said:

Why are you the way that you are? Honestly, every time we try to do something fun or exciting, you make it not that way. I hate so much about the things that you choose to be.

Copper Griz said:
HookedonGriz said:

I think you touched a very raw nerve for the Cowboy. Surprising how that post set him off.

Touched a nerve indeed! Kind of fun when a post hits home like that. I guess the truth can really trigger him.

Carpe Diem Griz said:
Ursa Major said:
Is Leaf locked up again? Maybe we can get him on the cheap thru a daytime work release program.

I like where you are going with this, Ursa. I think we can take it a step further and avoid having to keep a U.S. Marshall on staff to watch Leaf. Let’s pull Jack Johnson out of retirement and bring him over as a QB Coach. Hell, he is the one who developed both Dave Dickenson and Ryan Leaf at C.M. Russell…and is said to be the best high school QB Coach ever from Montana.

I realized after I posted that with the acquisition of Mr. Leaf on the staff we would have to install locks on every medicine cabinet on campus which would likely be cost prohibitive.

Hiring Coach Johnson would be a brilliant move. I understand that the good people of Great Falls have preserved Jack’s fully functional head in a one gallon Ball canning jar where he exists on a diet of Old Milwaukee beer, sea salt and corn flakes.

If we could figure out how to marry Coach Johnson’s head jar with the discarded Stitt-era tackling robot, Jovi, we might have the perfect QB coach and someone the student athletes could truly relate to.

Ursa Major said:
Is Leaf locked up again? Maybe we can get him on the cheap thru a daytime work release program.
The word is out on his forecasting skills; he emphatically picked Washington to win the PAC last year.

Ursa Major said:
Carpe Diem Griz said:
I like where you are going with this, Ursa. I think we can take it a step further and avoid having to keep a U.S. Marshall on staff to watch Leaf. Let’s pull Jack Johnson out of retirement and bring him over as a QB Coach. Hell, he is the one who developed both Dave Dickenson and Ryan Leaf at C.M. Russell…and is said to be the best high school QB Coach ever from Montana.

I realized after I posted that with the acquisition of Mr. Leaf on the staff we would have to install locks on every medicine cabinet on campus which would likely be cost prohibitive.

Hiring Coach Johnson would be a brilliant move. I understand that the good people of Great Falls have preserved Jack’s fully functional head in a one gallon Ball canning jar where he exists on a diet of Old Milwaukee beer, sea salt and corn flakes.

If we could figure out how to marry Coach Johnson’s head jar with the discarded Stitt-era tackling robot, Jovi, we might have the perfect QB coach and someone the student athletes could truly relate to.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Back