• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Grossman, Hill eligible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ursa Major said:
PlayerRep said:
Ursa Major said:
PlayerRep said:
So, it's creepy that I've been friends with the family for a decade or so?

What's creepy is posters like you saying crap like this. Why do some of you even follow or say things like this. At least, I'm friends with most of the people I mention.

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFkzRNyygfk[/media]

What does this post add to the discussion? Answer: Nothing.

Do you think this is helpful, or funny, or what?

It's a waste of space.

This song is the equivalent of a Cluster B Personality Disorder Anthem. I find it helpful, funny, informative and most importantly, fitting.

Do you ever see the horns on your own head when you stare at your image in the water, Narcissus?

:lol:

PlayerRep said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
Lol...greeeat everyone..pay attention to PlayaRep...hes going to tell us how well he knows Torry now.

Posting that a recruit's sister played for the LG and coaches in the area, seems pretty innocuous as well as informative.

Are you jealous that you don't know anyone, or what is going on in UM athletics?

Do posts like you just made make you feel bigger or better?

Lol, I actually know Torry on a personal level.....opposed to a 60 something year old lawyer that has a weird obsession with linking himself to student athletes a third his age and their social circles.

But other than that, its just been a while since I've given you shit and I assumed its about time.

Great. I know her too. We work in the same building. I have known her family for a decade or so. We are pretty good friends. Give me your name and I'll ask if they know you. Feel free to ask them about me, and then please report back to the board.

Uh oh, sounds like BadLands has some homework to do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back