• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Gwen Florio resigns

fanofzoo said:
horribilisfan8184 said:
In my experience, most of today's democrats are moral relativists. The generation of "if it feels good do it" and "love the one you're with" believe that their causes, though immoral in religious terms, are actually enlightened and just and therefore lying to promote them is justified to achieve the ends. They see themselves as superior intellects who have an obligation to society to tell those who are inferior how to live their lives. You can therefore do an NBC explosion expose that is faked and Dan Rather can fabricate about a candidate in another party and its ok, even when they get caught because their motives were good. And pursuit of self gratification is always more important than any collateral damage to those you love. They espouse intellectual freedom but in fact are intolerant and angry most of the time, and all the time when they don't get their way. I used to think it was useful and big of me to have friends who were liberal but found l really can't stand their negativity and condescension. Life's too short to be around people who don't enjoy life (in America, of all places.) If you don't believe me just look at Gwen's pictures and the reason she resigned early in the Missoulian follow up piece. That's one unhappy woman.

https://missoulian.com/news/local/endorsement-hastened-missoulian-editors-resignation/article_13b00f93-ac44-5bce-bf97-14c410759d9d.html

Help is on the way .....oh sorry, you don't want help. Good luck.

If it's any consolation I think she is a d*ck also but not for your reasons.

I never said she was an Oregon fan.

horribilisfan8184 said:
fanofzoo said:
Help is on the way .....oh sorry, you don't want help. Good luck.

If it's any consolation I think she is a d*ck also but not for your reasons.

I never said she was an Oregon fan.

Neither did Fanofzoo. Fanofzoo called her a *i**. Merge that with d*ck.

horribilisfan8184 said:
argh! said:
yeah, and in my view most republicans are closet racists who love trump speaking for them vicariously, and who want to jail anyone who opposes trump, especially democrats. actually, that isn't my view, but rather is the mirror image of the crap you just wrote.

And I forgot to add they have no sense of humor. Or logic as republican is not the opposite of democrat. But thanks for playing, Gwen.

:lol: :lol:

Resigning 2 days before you were going to retire anyway. What a strong statement! Made everyone sit up and take notice! *Yawn*

MikeyGriz said:
Resigning 2 days before you were going to retire anyway. What a strong statement! Made everyone sit up and take notice! *Yawn*

To be fair, she resigned 2 days before she was going to announce her retirement. She was going to work through the elections.

HelenaHandBasket said:
MikeyGriz said:

To be fair, she resigned 2 days before she was going to announce her retirement. She was going to work through the elections.

Stunning and brave. That’ll show mom and dad.

CDAGRIZ said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

Stunning and brave. That’ll show mom and dad.

And now Mom and Dad can sit back and look at all her accomplishments & how she has bettered Missoula and the University of Montana! :lol:

kemajic said:
Only in Sanfranzoola could this soap opera play out....

and only on egriz do you get the opportunity to whine with impunity about political posts, but still constantly post political comments, and putdowns of places that are more economically successful than where you live.

oh, and then you get to try to denigrate people who call you out on your hypocrisies with further posts. the internet is your savior.

argh! said:
kemajic said:
Only in Sanfranzoola could this soap opera play out....

and only on egriz do you get the opportunity to whine with impunity about political posts, but still constantly post political comments, and putdowns of places that are more economically successful than where you live.

oh, and then you get to try to denigrate people who call you out on your hypocrisies with further posts. the internet is your savior.
You're right; you're the one that keeps it pure.

And since I reside within the greater Billings metro area, be careful of your economic statement; it can be as wrong as many of your others. And I don't hide within the internet; anytime you would like to meet for a discussion, I would be very receptive.

Back