• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Hauck’s handling of Montana kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Westcoastfan

Is something going on?

Sulser transferred, Buschini transferred, rumors of conflict with other MT kids and now it comes out how the Zac Crews situation was handled.

All of this could play poorly for Bobby as far as in state recruiting.

my-name-is-sbg9mz.jpg

How dare two different MT kids go to play for their dream FBS schools on a national stage. Almost unbelievable right!

And put Drew here (the original poster, who may just be a bigger troll douche than Cowboy84) in the camp of Cats fans who were 100% against Crews being a Griz and couldn’t believe we would sign him after his so-called racist post to completely opening him with open arms if he were to play in Bozeman. The hypocrisy on this is next level.

HookedonGriz said:
How dare two different MT kids go to play for their dream FBS schools on a national stage. Almost unbelievable right!

And put Drew here (the original poster, who may just be a bigger troll douche than Cowboy84) in the camp of Cats fans who were 100% against Crews being a Griz and couldn’t believe we would sign him after his so-called racist post to completely welcoming him with open arms if he were to play in Bozeman. The hypocrisy on this is next level.

ilovethecats said:
God we need football. Thank god it's just about here. These threads are more absurd by the hour. :?

Call off your boys, ILTC and put an end to these senseless acts 😉

Which one of these is “Keith” on Twitter? Westcoastfan, right? Gotta love him 😂

Westcoastfan said:
Is something going on?

Sulser transferred, Buschini transferred, rumors of conflict with other MT kids and now it comes out how the Zac Crews situation was handled.

All of this could play poorly for Bobby as far as in state recruiting.

Poor attempt at "unlocking" the Zac Crews thread. Leave it dead.

HookedonGriz said:

And put Drew here (the original poster, who may just be a bigger troll douche than Cowboy84) in the camp of Cats fans who were 100% against Crews being a Griz and couldn’t believe we would sign him after his so-called racist post to completely opening him with open arms if he were to play in Bozeman. The hypocrisy on this is next level.

Is this that stubby guy on twitter with the hair circle around his mouth? That dude definitely has those synthetic testicles that hang off his rear bumper.

CDAGRIZ said:
HookedonGriz said:

Is this that stubby guy on twitter with the hair circle around his mouth? That dude definitely has those synthetic testicles that hang off his rear bumper.

He is exactly what you would envision a goofy-looking cat troll to be….or a greeter at the local Walmart who was told they were going to have to let him go cause he’s scaring the kids.

ilovethecats said:
God we need football. Thank god it's just about here. These threads are more absurd by the hour. :?

And your #1 cat fan ever, [I don't seem to learn when someone tells me to stop], started this one as well. Imagine that.

HookedonGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

He is exactly what you would envision a goofy-looking cat troll to be….or a greeter at the local Walmart who was told they were going to have to let him go cause he’s scaring the kids.

You know that aunt, or friend's aunt, who never married and she's like never left Anaconda and she wears those t-shirts that have the neon cartoon bikini on them and she says things like, "I got more sense than that" and she thinks she is actually smart but still asks for a coloring book at Denny's? He looks like the male version of that. He's like the kind of guy who gets really passionate about Ford versus Chevy.

CDAGRIZ said:
HookedonGriz said:

And a decal on the rear window of Calvin pissing on something.

Griz2k said:
CDAGRIZ said:

And a decal on the rear window of Calvin pissing on something.

Yes...per above...Ford vs Chevy

CDAGRIZ said:
HookedonGriz said:

You know that aunt, or friend's aunt, who never married and she's like never left Anaconda and she wears those t-shirts that have the neon cartoon bikini on them and she says things like, "I got more sense than that" and she thinks she is actually smart but still asks for a coloring book at Denny's? He looks like the male version of that. He's like the kind of guy who gets really passionate about Ford versus Chevy.

Oh my goodness just when I think you cannot outdo any of your previous cleverness you hit me with something like that. I think we need to get you booked for an open mic stand up night 😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back