• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

HELLO, ANYBODY OUT THERE?

Hey gang, in 10 days summer practice starts. I would love to see the new players competing against each other and against the returning team members. That reveals a lot. But, I'll be at the ranch and out of internet range. Every day I will drive to a hilltop to get cell service so I can check egriz. If any of you are in Missoula and can check out the scrimmages, I would be ever so grateful for an update from time to time. Thanks in advance. The practice times are always posted on the wall next to the SW door by where the ticket takers stand and also outside the West Auxiliary Gym West door. There is usually a scrimmage in the evening after the summer camps are done. I don't know if there are summer kids' camps this year - probably not.

717s7e said:
Hey gang, in 10 days summer practice starts. I would love to see the new players competing against each other and against the returning team members. That reveals a lot. But, I'll be at the ranch and out of internet range. Every day I will drive to a hilltop to get cell service so I can check egriz. If any of you are in Missoula and can check out the scrimmages, I would be ever so grateful for an update from time to time. Thanks in advance. The practice times are always posted on the wall next to the SW door by where the ticket takers stand and also outside the West Auxiliary Gym West door. There is usually a scrimmage in the evening after the summer camps are done. I don't know if there are summer kids' camps this year - probably not.
This. Some of us can’t make it down there or aren’t located in Missoula, and ESPECIALLY this year with all the talent, I know most of us are going to want updates, and perhaps this summer it’s big enough to get its own thread. Got to know who stands out.

I don't think any summer camps are being allowed, at least now, by the ncaa,

I think it's possible that there will be smaller kids camps, but that's not for sure either.

PlayerRep said:
I don't think any summer camps are being allowed, at least now, by the ncaa,

I think it's possible that there will be smaller kids camps, but that's not for sure either.

This was the last I saw regarding camps. I may have missed more updated info:

https://twitter.com/montanagrizbb/status/1268924550005186562?s=21

I saw Falls and Peter Jones today. They were golfing. They've been in town most of the summer. Falls looks to be bulked up. Manuel was with them too. He's stayed in town, even though he's graduated. The new guys aren't here yet. The goal is to have all players here by June 28th, or around there, give or take a day or 2.

mtgrizrule said:
I saw Falls and Peter Jones today. They were golfing. They've been in town most of the summer. Falls looks to be bulked up. Manuel was with them too. He's stayed in town, even though he's graduated. The new guys aren't here yet. The goal is to have all players here by June 28th, or around there, give or take a day or 2.
Thanks for the update. Good to hear that players will still be on campus next week even with all that is going on.

UMFan12 said:
mtgrizrule said:
Thanks for the update. Good to hear that players will still be on campus next week even with all that is going on.

Timmy(wait staff) and Peter(bartender) are working at Cranky Sam's.

...Yeah I can hear you. I tried to nod but realized you can’t see me. Come on now, Griz nation, I hear you're feeling down. Well maybe they can ease our pain when they get back on the court again. As Aaron Rodgers would say R-E-L-A-X.
I come here for some information. You know, just the basic facts. Like can you show me who is hurt? What? There is no pain but your hair is receding?
This place is like a distant hippy’s smoke in the rafters. You are only coming through on my short-wave. And it doesn’t even match the broadcast: Riley’s lips move but I can't hear what he’s saying

maroonandsilver said:
UMFan12 said:

Timmy(wait staff) and Peter(bartender) are working at Cranky Sam's.

Timmy is wait staff ? better keep your eyes open when he brings it, you never know where it is coming from.

garizzalies said:
...Yeah I can hear you. I tried to nod but realized you can’t see me. Come on now, Griz nation, I hear you're feeling down. Well maybe they can ease our pain when they get back on the court again. As Aaron Rodgers would say R-E-L-A-X.
I come here for some information. You know, just the basic facts. Like can you show me who is hurt? What? There is no pain but your hair is receding?
This place is like a distant hippy’s smoke in the rafters. You are only coming through on my short-wave. And it doesn’t even match the broadcast: Riley’s lips move but I can't hear what he’s saying

We've become.............comfortably numb!

Back