• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

I would look at Trish Duce

How about Lindsay Wooley for a look. Took Western to National Championship. Highly successful at Miles Community College. Missoula native. He is worth a look for sure.

https://umwbulldogs.com/sports/womens-basketball/roster/coaches/lindsay-woolley/122

PlayerRep said:
Sugar Bear 16 said:
Well when a I talk to Kirk who I went to HS with and have known for over 30 years I will reconfirm how accurate my view is and not give a rip about your opinion or confidence PlayerRep.

Great. Please report back to us. My source is actually better than Kirk.

Your source is better than her own husband. Player Rep you are proof that a person can actually believe their own bs...you and Trump.

Mslacat said:
Griz til I die said:
Does anyone like the idea of hiring Krista Redpath?
I am not sure she would take the pay cut

Aside from a pay cut which I’m pretty sure the HC Lady Griz pays more than what she currently makes, she has zero coaching experience. You don’t go from never coaching college ball to just becoming a D1 head coach. It just doesn’t happen.

Sugar Bear 16 said:
Mslacat said:
I am not sure she would take the pay cut

Aside from a pay cut which I’m pretty sure the HC Lady Griz pays more than what she currently makes, she has zero coaching experience. You don’t go from never coaching college ball to just becoming a D1 head coach. It just doesn’t happen.

Sure it does. Trish was an assistant right next to Shannon and is maybe a year younger. Played with Shannon and has been here for almost as long. Shannon's ONLY head coaching job (at any level!) is UM. But somehow it happened.

ThinkingGriz said:
Sugar Bear 16 said:

Sure it does. Trish was an assistant right next to Shannon and is maybe a year younger. Played with Shannon and has been here for almost as long. Shannon's ONLY head coaching job (at any level!) is UM. But somehow it happened.

They were talking about Krista.

Back