• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Idaho State 2022 Season Preview

EverettGriz said:
CDA is correct. It's really a quadruple option. Along with hand off A option, hand off B option, and keep option, there is also the short-hop the receiver running the 6 yard out on 3rd and 13 option.

And then, on 4th down, we know what’s coming.

CDAGRIZ said:
EverettGriz said:
CDA is correct. It's really a quadruple option. Along with hand off A option, hand off B option, and keep option, there is also the short-hop the receiver running the 6 yard out on 3rd and 13 option.

Well, I can’t say for certain that I know what the cats would do. But seemingly that’s a situation that would call for a well-executed FFGPTB.

EverettGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Well, I can’t say for certain that I know what the cats would do. But seemingly that’s a situation that would call for a well-executed FFGPTB.

You, sir, are correct. A good FFGPTB is as good as a touchdown in terms of game strategy.

EverettGriz said:

Don't forget that 5th option..................Fake field goal for a touchback! :lol:

MikeyGriz said:
EverettGriz said:

Don't forget that 5th option..................Fake field goal for a touchback! :lol:

That's exclusively a 4th down play. See above.

Back