• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

In Case You Missed It: SDSU at NDSU

garizzalies said:
WILDCATFAN said:
I just had a sweater with a regular shirt and thermals underneath.
That’s it? And not cold?
Sounds like magic thermals

They were pretty expensive hunting thermals designed to withstand really cold weather. For the most part they did their job but eventually the water soaked through my sweater haha.

WILDCATFAN said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Agreed. They have bigger things to worry about with mortgages, 10-year wedding anniversaries, kids entering middle school, etc. The FCS Playoffs are pretty far down the list.

You're right they do have bigger things to worry about than not playing a team who decided not to play in the spring. Winning our 4th straight Conference title has already been achieved now I imagine winning our first round playoff game is what all their focus is on. We have no time to waste worrying about an imaginary foe.

Yes. I can’t imagine worrying about fake championships when you have a host of bigoted overlords who dictate every aspect of your three concurrent family lives. Makes a fake championship seem tame.

CDAGRIZ said:
WILDCATFAN said:
You're right they do have bigger things to worry about than not playing a team who decided not to play in the spring. Winning our 4th straight Conference title has already been achieved now I imagine winning our first round playoff game is what all their focus is on. We have no time to waste worrying about an imaginary foe.

Yes. I can’t imagine worrying about fake championships when you have a host of bigoted overlords who dictate every aspect of your three concurrent family lives. Makes a fake championship seem tame.

Is making mormon jokes your only way of making counter arguments? So sad

FYI I'm not even mormon so a lot of the insults you're throwing at me dont even faze me in the slightest.

Just sit back and enjoy watching the playoffs from home this year.

WILDCATFAN said:
CDAGRIZ said:

FYI I'm not even mormon so a lot of the insults you're throwing at me dont even faze me in the slightest.

Not insults. Facts. I thought we were talking about players. I hadn’t considered whether a Weber fan on eGriz would be concerned with the Griz playing or not playing in the throwaway tourney. I suppose we have the answer. You’re pretty pressed about it, and the facts.

I won’t be watching the exhibitions, but I’ll check back here when you tell us all how they went. :thumb:

CDAGRIZ said:
WILDCATFAN said:

Not insults. Facts. I thought we were talking about players. I hadn’t considered whether a Weber fan on eGriz would be concerned with the Griz playing or not playing in the throwaway tourney. I suppose we have the answer. You’re pretty pressed about it, and the facts.

I won’t be watching the exhibitions, but I’ll check back here when you tell us all how they went. :thumb:

Im not concerned about the Griz playing or not. In fact the whole reason I posted was because someone actually thought other FCS teams were scared to play the Griz...as if the Griz have been relevant in the last 10 years.

In fact the only real argument I made about Montana not playing is when someone made the comment that the whole spring season was fake to which I replied..."Those who refused to participate do not get to decide the legitimacy of a season."

The truth is I dont care that Montana didnt play this year. And I dont care if Montana fans believe that just because they didnt play this year that automatically means this season didnt count. That was Montana's choice. But I'll take the at least 6 games of free game experience for Weber's players, 6 games that mean something, 6 games stats that will forever be etched in Big Sky history, a 4th straight Big Sky title and an opportunity to play for a national title in a tourney field that still contains the reigning national champion and the runner up.

Enjoy the rest of your spring. See you in the fall......maybe.

WILDCATFAN said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Im not concerned about the Griz playing or not. In fact the whole reason I posted was because someone actually thought other FCS teams were scared to play the Griz...as if the Griz have been relevant in the last 10 years.

In fact the only real argument I made about Montana not playing is when someone made the comment that the whole spring season was fake to which I replied..."Those who refused to participate do not get to decide the legitimacy of a season."

The truth is I dont care that Montana didnt play this year. And I dont care if Montana fans believe that just because they didnt play this year that automatically means this season didnt count. That was Montana's choice. But I'll take the at least 6 games of free game experience for Weber's players, 6 games that mean something, 6 games stats that will forever be etched in Big Sky history, a 4th straight Big Sky title and an opportunity to play for a national title in a tourney field that still contains the reigning national champion and the runner up.

Enjoy the rest of your spring. See you in the fall......maybe.

Cool. Doesn’t seem like it’s taken a moment of your concern. Good luck to the Weber State Wildcats. Let us know how they do.

Edit to add: If you're at all objective, you have to admit that it's pretty fucked how teams like Weber are magically allowed to have dudes on the team in their late 20s who have been with the program for like seven years. I don't care if they are Mormon or worship the sun, it's ridiculous that the only possible time they are allowed to take two years just happen to coincide with a male's prime strength building years, but not before they spend a year working with a DI strength coach/dieticians/etc. Play by the same rules as literally everyone else, or everyone else will continue think you deserve asterisks. Not that hard.

Back