• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Its time to rally and support our Lady Griz!

ordigger said:
I sent email directly to Mike Petrino stating my support and hopes for the future. His response was clearly not a form letter as he specifically mentioned things I said. Even offered to share with team one statement I made. Sounds like he is motivated and looking forward to the upcoming season. Also I get impression he is a good guy, and exactly what this team needs right now.

I know Mike a bit. I think he's a great guy. Very friendly. Always says thanks for coming or for supporting the program. Went out of his way to make a brief stop at my annual deck party, even though he had to scoot to do an event with a recruit. I know a number of people who know him and his part of the family, and like all of them.

I've had a chance to talk with several former Lady Griz Basketball players over the last few weeks. The Lady Griz alum will be a big show of support this coming season. I expected that though. They are all about the program's success and well being. With the roster full of exciting recruits and returning players Mike has a lot to work with. It makes it even better that Mike has a staff that has great chemistry together. It looks to me like a fun upcoming season. Great job so far Mike, Jordan, Nate and Jace!

PlayerRep said:
ordigger said:
I sent email directly to Mike Petrino stating my support and hopes for the future. His response was clearly not a form letter as he specifically mentioned things I said. Even offered to share with team one statement I made. Sounds like he is motivated and looking forward to the upcoming season. Also I get impression he is a good guy, and exactly what this team needs right now.

I know Mike a bit. I think he's a great guy. Very friendly. Always says thanks for coming or for supporting the program. Went out of his way to make a brief stop at my annual deck party, even though he had to scoot to do an event with a recruit. I know a number of people who know him and his part of the family, and like all of them.

I also wrote to Bodnar, and got a great response from him. That 21 group is wasting their time writing him. Based on his response to me, he clearly is standing by the decision Kent Haslam made.

Latest posts

Back