• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Jerome Souers Candidate for MSU-N

Cowboys84 said:
AZGrizFan said:
Yes, which explains why MSU had to get to their SIXTH choice before someone said “yes” to the HC position…. :lol: :lol:

We will see if Lucas "Trey" johnson can do what vigen did in his first year and lead his team to the national championship game his first year.

Coach bobby knows it better be Trey because there's no one else currently in the quarterback room capable of getting the gris there...

I’ll bet you $1,000 Coach Sixx can’t get the ‘Scats back to the semifinals next year.

AZGrizFan said:
Cowboys84 said:
We will see if Lucas "Trey" johnson can do what vigen did in his first year and lead his team to the national championship game his first year.

Coach bobby knows it better be Trey because there's no one else currently in the quarterback room capable of getting the gris there...

I’ll bet you $1,000 Coach Sixx can’t get the ‘Scats back to the semifinals next year.

Don't think so.... We all know how these internet bets go.... 🤦‍♂️

AZGrizFan said:
Cowboys84 said:

Deal

Wolf777 said:
ilovethecats said:

Somebody going to hold that in escrow?

I'll do it. I will go ahead and make that money work for us in the interim too. Sitting on a tip for the 2022 Gloucester Cheese Roll, and my love for the number 5 ALWAYS works with the ponies. Easy money, friends.

Wolf777 said:
ilovethecats said:

No need. ILTC is one of the few ‘Scat fans I trust. :thumb:

Besides, we’ll probably end up agreeing to donate to a charity of the winners choice or something…we’ve done that in the past.

Geddes said:
Wolf777 said:

I'll do it. I will go ahead and make that money work for us in the interim too. Sitting on a tip for the 2022 Gloucester Cheese Roll, and my love for the number 5 ALWAYS works with the ponies. Easy money, friends.

On 2nd thought….. :shock:

…fcuk the cats…
…the thread is about jerome…
…he took the job..he’s been through some siht…
…be happy for him..and I reiterate..fcuk the cats and their coach…

:cool:

zengriz said:
…fcuk the cats…
…the thread is about jerome…
…he took the job..he’s been through some siht…
…be happy for him..and I reiterate..fcuk the cats and their coach…

:cool:

Zen, :thumb:
I don't know why it took them more than ten minutes to finalize the deal, but if you are representing the vaunted Northern Montana College Northern Lights football program, therefore, not being the cream of the crop and all, I'll cut him/her/them some slack on this one. One look at Jerome's resume should have gotten him the job. Head Coach at NAU for over 20 years, and before that the Defensive Coordinator for the Griz in their glory years, including the Natty, leading what some of you in eGriz land have called the best defenses ever produced at UM.

OK, goatcreek, the following is heavily soaked in sarcasm. Taking over a 3-34 team does have its challenges, but hey, they did snap a 47 game conference losing streak. Lets see, where does this rate on the 'Scale of Miracles?' Does it top Turning stones into loaves of bread, no. Curing the lepers, no. Raising the dead, close.

This is a huge get for NMC, a miracle in itself. I'm hooked, Jerome. Lead on. Ya just got a new Lights fan. :thumb: I ain't been to Havre in well over 35 years, but I'll make the trip. Welcome back to Montana.

All good, I was just flipping a little crap at you. I was born and raised in Havre, left to attend UM right after high school over 40 years ago (NMC didn’t have football then) and never lived there again. This is huge for Northern and Havre, and I hope it’s a good thing for Jerome.

And, as always, appreciate the zen. FTC.

Latest posts

Back