• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Kale Edwards in the Portal

It's not a bad place, reminds me a lot of Missoula, minus actual mountains and water that isn't mud.
Yeah, it is a similar town in size, and is a college town too like Missoula. I spend many days in Huntington in the early 1980s. There was a great restaurant in town named "Rebels and Redcoats", but I heard that it closed a few years ago. Did you ever eat there?

Yeah, it is a similar town in size, and is a college town too like Missoula. I spend many days in Huntington in the early 1980s. There was a great restaurant in town named "Rebels and Redcoats", but I heard that it closed a few years ago. Did you ever eat there?
No it's closed. Fat Patty's is going strong though. I refuse to set foot in the Marshall Hall of Fame Cafe. Man, it's hard to get over the quasi-rivalry thing. Moss just opened one of his Crisppi restaurants in the downtown area last fall.

Honestly though? There is a lot of merch running around, but the game attendance is incredibly low unless JMU, Appy, or Coastal Carolina are in town. Joan C Edwards Stadium is garbage compared to Wa-Griz. Their tailgates are garbage. It's weird. WVU, Kentucky, Louisville, Cincinnati, are great experiences, Ohio State is off the chain crazy.

Despite all of the different games I have gone to, tailgate -wise, TOSU is the best. Game experience, Montana. No joke. I am going to the Bama Georgia game this coming season.

No it's closed. Fat Patty's is going strong though. I refuse to set foot in the Marshall Hall of Fame Cafe. Man, it's hard to get over the quasi-rivalry thing. Moss just opened one of his Crisppi restaurants in the downtown area last fall.

Honestly though? There is a lot of merch running around, but the game attendance is incredibly low unless JMU, Appy, or Coastal Carolina are in town. Joan C Edwards Stadium is garbage compared to Wa-Griz. Their tailgates are garbage. It's weird. WVU, Kentucky, Louisville, Cincinnati, are great experiences, Ohio State is off the chain crazy.

Despite all of the different games I have gone to, tailgate -wise, TOSU is the best. Game experience, Montana. No joke. I am going to the Bama Georgia game this coming season.
Yeah, I attended the 1995 NC game in that stadium. It did suck big-time. Do you work for a Huntington company?

Back