• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Lacking Fans/Poor Pre-Game

AZGrizFan said:
tnt said:
Political stuff aside. I suspect the real issue is something entirely different. At the last game which was our first this year due to some health issues. it was a mini-homecoming. I realized we have sat in the same sport with essentially the same people for 30 years now. The pregame withe the exception of the skydivers has changed little. The hype songs the same, "First Down" - "Montana" the same. Even the comments from those sitting around us were the same almost predictable. and on cue. In short us old season ticket holders are old and what has happened 200 times is old. I have trouble believing its different anywhere else in the stadium. We have an aging fan base and little new . Even the NEZ is old. Does anyone remember the old Boom Crew that got the NEZ going in the first place (Heck I even saw some old Boom Crew Tee shirts being sported.) The old guys are complacent, griping about Poor Pre-game etc but GAWD FORBID anything changes, from an offense to defensive screens to "Cotton Eyed Joe" Tradition is fine but.......

My understanding is that was the first time they'd played Cotton Eyed Joe all year....

MY understanding is that the playing of Cotton Eyed Joe shall be reserved for spectacular Griz Football moments. Perhaps the lack of playing it this season confirms my belief.

EverettGriz said:
3-7-77 said:
MOMMIE!!!

GFY and post your crazy assed political shit where it belongs. Really not that difficult Growler.

ROFL. Keep making a fool of yourself dude! If you can't recognize the vast difference in writing styles, then perhaps re-visit Ned-the-first-grade-reader

hunt-ducks said:
Ursa Major said:
It’s pretty simple Tourist, there’s a place on the forum to post about politics. Many come here to get away from political BS.

Tourist? I thought he was me? Make up your psychosis

THAT WASN’T ME. I THINK YOU MIGHT BE CONFUSED AGAIN. DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE HEADED? WHAT TIME ARE YOU DUE BACK AT THE HOME? I BET DINNER WILL BE SERVED AROUND 4:00.

IF YOUR GOOD FOR THE REST OF THE DAY, I PROMISE TO HELP TEACH YOU HOW TO USE THE QUOTE FUNCTION.

hunt-ducks said:
EverettGriz said:
GFY and post your crazy assed political shit where it belongs. Really not that difficult Growler.

ROFL. Keep making a fool of yourself dude! If you can't recognize the vast difference in writing styles, then perhaps re-visit Ned-the-first-grade-reader

What is your writing style? Beyond plagiarism I mean.

GGNez said:
AZGrizFan said:
My understanding is that was the first time they'd played Cotton Eyed Joe all year....

MY understanding is that the playing of Cotton Eyed Joe shall be reserved for spectacular Griz Football moments. Perhaps the lack of playing it this season confirms my belief.

:lol: :lol: Possibly. The DID hold off playing it until we'd come back to momentarily tie the score....

AZGrizFan said:
GGNez said:

:lol: :lol: Possibly. The DID hold off playing it until we'd come back to momentarily tie the score....

I rest my case.

Ursa Major said:
IF YOUR GOOD FOR THE REST OF THE DAY, I PROMISE TO HELP TEACH YOU HOW TO USE THE QUOTE FUNCTION.

"YOUR"! :roll:

And maybe 'ducks' could teach YOU how to use spell check or whatever function it is you would need to communicate. Try 'you're', as it is the abbreviation for 'you are.' My English teachers were more effective than they thought they were.

GGNez said:
AZGrizFan said:

Touche

Back