• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Lady Griz tonight

Comparative stats:
Field shooting %: Bears 27.4// Griz 29.2
FT shooting: Bears 12-17//Griz 18-18
Rebounds: Bears 47// Griz 46
Assists: Bears 9// Griz 5
Turnovers: Bears 12// Griz 10
Bench Points: Bears 27// Briz 24
Fast Break Points: Bears 5 // Griz 14
Points in Paint: Bears 12// Griz 20
Field goals attempted-Made: Bears 17-62// Griz 19-65

grizzlyjournal said:
Griz hold Northern Colorado to 4 fourth-quarter points (1-17). Griz offset 29% from the field by shooting 100% from the free throw line (18-18). Otherwise, Montana was even-with or won all statistical categories.

100% Free Throws---a record maybe? Our shots were not falling, but key FG's made the game. Those LGriz never gave up, they formed a very good defense that cooled off what looked like a potentially hot team! Liked the way we substituted players, like to see Schweyen get some more 3's, looks like glass when she is on!

OUTSTANDING comeback by the Ladies. Showed terrific grit and moxie. Watched the whole thing. Character and confidence builder no question. Like what I'm seeing from Coach Petrino as well. Keep it going!!

MTbest said:
grizzlyjournal said:
Griz hold Northern Colorado to 4 fourth-quarter points (1-17). Griz offset 29% from the field by shooting 100% from the free throw line (18-18). Otherwise, Montana was even-with or won all statistical categories.

100% Free Throws---a record maybe? Our shots were not falling, but key FG's made the game. Those LGriz never gave up, they formed a very good defense that cooled off what looked like a potentially hot team! Liked the way we substituted players, like to see Schweyen get some more 3's, looks like glass when she is on!

FT's a record per Sean on the radio broadcast.

Perfect execution on the game-winning play by frosh Keller... drawn up by coaches after a time out. This kind of execution builds future success.

[media]https://twitter.com/MontanaGrizWBB/status/1345208265647431681[/media]

Here's the sequence that turned the momentum tide. Jordan Schweyen was a big part of it.
[media]https://twitter.com/MontanaGrizWBB/status/1345202895382224897[/media]

All of you owe me a beer. I turned Pluto off after the third quarter to go back to college football and was somewhat cussing under my breath at how awful the lady Griz were shooting and how awful they were from 3.

I checked the score from espn app and saw they kept getting closer and closer. Then it was tied. It took all I had to NOT turn it back to Pluto as I would have jinxed them...seriously I would have it’s almost unbelievable. So I stayed on app, avoided watching it live, and the big comeback win baby!

Grit. That’s is this team. Gritty as hell.

grizzlyjournal said:
Perfect execution on the game-winning play by frosh Keller... drawn up by coaches after a time out. This kind of execution builds future success.

[media]https://twitter.com/MontanaGrizWBB/status/1345208265647431681[/media]

Ice in her veins---ESPECIALLY for a Freshman!

grizzlyjournal said:
Here's the sequence that turned the momentum tide. Jordan Schweyen was a big part of it.
[media]https://twitter.com/MontanaGrizWBB/status/1345202895382224897[/media]

This was the turning point. They never looked back after this sequence!

griz71 said:
OUTSTANDING comeback by the Ladies. Showed terrific grit and moxie. Watched the whole thing. Character and confidence builder no question. Like what I'm seeing from Coach Petrino as well. Keep it going!!

I'm ready to take the "Interim" tag off Coach Petrino!

maroonandsilver said:
griz71 said:

I'm ready to take the "Interim" tag off Coach Petrino!

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

HookedonGriz said:
All of you owe me a beer. I turned Pluto off after the third quarter to go back to college football and was somewhat cussing under my breath at how awful the lady Griz were shooting and how awful they were from 3.

I checked the score from espn app and saw they kept getting closer and closer. Then it was tied. It took all I had to NOT turn it back to Pluto as I would have jinxed them...seriously I would have it’s almost unbelievable. So I stayed on app, avoided watching it live, and the big comeback win baby!

Oh my god Hooked, I did the exact same thing :lol: I’m glad it wasn’t just me lol.

Griz til I die said:
HookedonGriz said:

Oh my god Hooked, I did the exact same thing :lol: I’m glad it wasn’t just me lol.

Hahahah we took one for the team! We have issues but that okay when it works!

HookedonGriz said:
Griz til I die said:

You two aren’t allowed to watch another game.

And go find something to do tonight that doesn’t involve Pluto....

AZGrizFan said:
HookedonGriz said:

Haha you’re onto something!

AZGrizFan said:
HookedonGriz said:

It only happens watching the women :lol:

Latest posts

Back