• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Large number of Idaho FB players involved in brawl; lineman sucker punches son of large donor

Perhaps we overlooked it because it's completely irrelevant to what took place in Moscow.

Thanks for allowing us to ignore it twice, though.
Just like people on here comparing the way administration at u of idaho, and Montana state university handled their situations similarly right?

Apple to oranges

The actions/inactions of both the MSdUi and UI Administrations are strikingly similar. 'Bushwacker' just can't handle the obvious truth. Pathetic, and sad at the same time.

Nah., it's obvious to everybody on this site that if you have any amount of objectivity and don't think everything is all lollipops, rainbows and puppy dog kisses towards the griz, it's blasphemy to post here.

Sadly this board has become a group of supposed adults trying to be like their heros on the TV show impractical jokers.
Yeah, it sucks here. I'd never visit this site again if I were you.

So if anybody has an differant view point, that automatically makes them a troll,

You are priceless...done
Part of being an effective teacher is communicating on the level the 'student' is equipped to understand. So, YES, your 'differant' point of view DOES MAKE YOU A TROLL ON EGRIZ!

Now you are...done.

Seems I remember a couple of our football players curb-stomping some Sigma Chi frat boys many years ago. I think one of the players became an NFL CB star. I won't mention his name, but the point is that all football programs can have issues with players committing violent acts. I'll admit that 44 of them at once just might signify a deeper issue withing the program.
The Sigma Chis didn't get curb stomped.

The Sigma Chis didn't get curb stomped.
Oh! OHHHH! Lets not paint this portrait with a four inch brush. Every subgroup on campus(any campus)has it's assh*les. The football teams have had their share.

From my time at UM, I recall frat members having MORE THAN THEIR SHARE of assh*les, some very deserving of a curb stompin'. A walk(or drive)down
University Avenue still makes my skin crawl. I just think of it as Frat-rat-itis, a transitory condition which resolves as soon as as I leave that area. I don't recall the specific Sigma Chi event, or care. It had nothing to do with me.

UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!

Just came across this gem, from KHQ TV Spokane:

That's 'Timmy,' Timmy's daddy, and Timmy's daddy's lawyer. Lawyer says 'Accountability clock will run out.'
Another article in the Idaho Statesman(subscription required). Smells like lawsuit to me. Who do you sue? UI definitely. Moscow Police Dept.? Battle lines have been drawn! UI might have to sell the Kibbie Dome for bucks. I can see it now, 'The Timmy Dome!'

You can try to back-slap each other about Livininthebush, like you always do when some poster is objective about our team, and doesn't swill the Kool-Aid like you do. The old, trite "troll" word always appears. Sad. It's always the same 4-5 hacks who jump-in with their inane comments. Just know that there are many occasional posters, as well as lurkers, who think you boys are clueless hacks. I have received PMs from several of them. And you are the brunt of their jokes. You know who you are, so there is no need to identify you here. Just go through this thread and they jump-out at you. Hilarious, but sad at the same time. A real embarrassment to outsiders reading our board.

You can try to back-slap each other about Livininthebush, like you always do when some poster is objective about our team, and doesn't swill the Kool-Aid like you do. The old, trite "troll" word always appears. Sad. It's always the same 4-5 hacks who jump-in with their inane comments. Just know that there are many occasional posters, as well as lurkers, who think you boys are clueless hacks. I have received PMs from several of them. And you are the brunt of their jokes. You know who you are, so there is no need to identify you here. Just go through this thread and they jump-out at you. Hilarious, but sad at the same time. A real embarrassment to outsiders reading our board.

Latest posts

Back