• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Lower Box Report....

citay said:
Just a couple of post-mortems:
--We held their poster boy, Daejon Davis, to two points. And that was on a breakaway slam after a careless turnover when the outcome was not in doubt.
--Stanford has several heralded freshmen, but I would not trade them for our Fab Four. Not even close.
--I did not mean to sound critical of Mack Anderson. He's a tremendous athlete, and I am the first to acknowledge that post players take longer to develop. Just that at 207 pounds, he doesn't have the muscle to handle guys bigger and heavier, such as their DaSilva kid who comes in at 225, or Keefe at 220, and certainly not alone. Next year the tandem of Anderson and Steadman will be tough for opponents to deal with.

It's too bad Anderson couldn't have redshirted as been stated often here. He can have trouble handling passes in traffic. Reminds me of an Aussie kid who'd make you cringe every time he got the ball his first couple years and he turned out pretty well. I think Mack will too.

Back