• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Macey Huard commits

Suggestion: Could we use this to discuss what an honor it is for Macey and her fine family to join us at UM and disregard the rest of this?

Mousegriz said:
mthoopsfan said:
No, you answer the other questions.

I did!

Huard started 20 more games as true frosh at UM than Momberg did at UM Western last year. Momberg played in 22 of 29 games at Western last year. Started one. The team went 15 - 14 for the season.

I'm still waiting on stats for the other 4 fired players during their 202-2022 seasons! Mo burgers served per game....stuff like that!!

Huard was already committed to UM before the new coach came. The new coach didn’t recruit her. He kept 2 frosh who did nothing (one injured, one has left), 2 foreign frosh who did nothing (one who is leaving), and one transfer who averaged about 5 points a game. Murphy had a better season and would been more impactful than any of them.

You just can’t let go, and if you bring up the subject, I will respond. There was no reason for the new coach to get rid of 6 players he had never seen play or practice, or met in some cases. He was a huge asshole, in my view. And then he coached the team to a few more conference wins, and a one and done in the tourney.

Hoopsfan wanted to bring in the big gun. Ha.

717s7e said:
Suggestion: Could we use this to discuss what an honor it is for Macey and her fine family to join us at UM and disregard the rest of this?

Perhaps you should ask posters like Mouse to stop bringing up an old subject. Because if they bring it up, I am probably going to respond.

mthoopsfan said:
717s7e said:

Perhaps you should ask posters like Mouse to stop bringing up an old subject. Because if they bring it up, I am probably going to respond.

To be fair, this was your very first post in this thread…
Yes, it was critical to get rid of 6 schollie players in the spring of '21, in order to sign a good recruit for the 2023-24 season. It's important to make a lot of room early, i.e. a couple years early. That's called planning ahead. And who cares if you release a frosh player who has a much better season than any of the frosh you kept, and any of the new transfers/recruits brought into the program. The coach should give himself a pat on the back.

717s7e said:

:clap: :clap: :clap: Enough already of the bickering! Please!

Back