• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Mcdowell To Prairie View A&M

Don't know why people say that, milk can get stinky.

Don't cry over spilled water would make more sense.
I’ve always looked at it like milk makes a mess so instead of crying about it, you quickly clean that sh it up. Water would just evaporate so crying about it don’t hurt anything. Unless you really hate water spots.

Enjoy playing in front of small crowds Cliff, you don’t know how well you had it at Montana. Bad move on your part after the chipper.

I respect his decision. It is his journey. Sure has been interesting to follow all the speculation. I hope he finds a comfortable place to hone his craft.

Enjoy playing in front of small crowds Cliff, you don’t know how well you had it at Montana. Bad move on your part after the chipper.
Prairie View played only 4 home games. 3,000, 6,000, 6,000 and 14,000 (Ark Pine-Bluff). Away games were generally much larger. 18, 25 (SMU), 15, 52 (Grambling), 22, 16 and 15 thousand. And 2,000 (Houston Christian). Interesting.

Don't know why people say that, milk can get stinky.

Don't cry over spilled water would make more sense.
Beer. Crying over spilled beer would definitely bring a year or two to my eyes. Those of you in attendance at tonight's function could probably attest to that, especially now, six hours after the start of the party...er, scrimmage.

Prairie View played only 4 home games. 3,000, 6,000, 6,000 and 14,000 (Ark Pine-Bluff). Away games were generally much larger. 18, 25 (SMU), 15, 52 (Grambling), 22, 16 and 15 thousand. And 2,000 (Houston Christian). Interesting.
The HCBU fan base represents their teams very well. The Grambling game is PV’s “Classic”. Every HBCU team has a classic game. The Magic City Classic between Alabama St and Alabama A&M is the most attended FCS game every year with 60,000+ in attendance and an estimated 200,000 that migrate to Birmingham for the weekend festivities every year.

And just like that, he is gone to McNeese State? My head is spinning.

I'd be stoked if McDowell and Britt were back on the roster. I'd feel a lot more confident. Feel like it's gonna take a few games for this group to find their identity. Unless Huot is named starter. I'd feel pretty good about that.
Britt didn't get any reps at QB this spring at NAU. Got some reps at running back. Can you explain why you would like Britt back on the roster.

NAUs new head coach wanted a taller QB and so he moved Britt to RB for a practice. So Britt decided it was time to move on again. Direct source from NAUs old OC.

NAUs new head coach wanted a taller QB and so he moved Britt to RB for a practice. So Britt decided it was time to move on again. Direct source from NAUs old OC.
Whoa! Citing sources, people, even. This is eGriz, the land of rumors, half-truths, blatant lies, and various other forms of BS. Putting fuel, oxygen, and a spark together at the same time and space has a predictable outcome.
Well done! The rest of eGriz needs to pay attention.

Whoa! Citing sources, people, even. This is eGriz, the land of rumors, half-truths, blatant lies, and various other forms of BS. Putting fuel, oxygen, and a spark together at the same time and space has a predictable outcome.
Well done! The rest of eGriz needs to pay attention.
I divulged a source decades ago, and he called and chewed me out. If one is not careful with sources, you won’t have sources. This situation is a bit different.

Back