• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Monmouth Forum

I watched a bit of their game yesterday. I got the impression it was a bit like Jersey shore.

What are you gonna do?

This was easy to find, but maybe nobody has ever found it — no posts on it. Hey, you guys can take it over.
http://monmouthhawks.proboards.com/board/2/football

oGriz said:
This was easy to find, but maybe nobody has ever found it — no posts on it. Hey, you guys can take it over.
http://monmouthhawks.proboards.com/board/2/football
The forum was created five years ago. The "General" board has one post from back then ... from the Admin. There is indeed not even one post of the "Football" board, and just one (also from 2014) on the "Basketball" board. Sad, really. :?

EverettGriz said:
So what you guys're saying is that the bsc will soon be adding Monmouth.

Oh no. That would mean dealing with Hawks trolls all the time on Egriz :eek: :eek: :eek:

alabamagrizzly said:
Ursa Major said:
I watched a bit of their game yesterday. I got the impression it was a bit like Jersey shore.

What are you gonna do?

“Snooki want smoosh smoosh!”
I did a little research on Monmouth University. Monmouth University is a private university in West Long Branch, New Jersey. It's student body is made up of mostly New Jersey & New York natives. Perhaps due to this, the class catalog offers some peculiar classes.

The Finance Department offers Shylock 101 and The Art and Science of Point Shaving.

The Philosophy Department offers a class entitled, Bada Bing Bada Boom: Hume's Theory of Cause and Effect.

Not surprisingly the Business Department offers a BA in Waste Management Management.

The Industrial Arts program offers The Practical Uses of Concrete and the School of Art offers Fugazzi Appreciation.

The Life Sciences Department offers a class entitled: Forgetabouit: Gerentology and the Study of Alzheimer's and Dementia.

Last but not least, Monmouth's prestigious School of Fashion Design offers classes for the Northeast urban student including:
Removing Blood and Bodily Fluid Stains from Fabrics
Pinky Ring Do's and Don'ts
Don't Touch My Hair Hoe: A Comparative History of Men's Hairstyles
Go Home and Get Your Fucking Shine Box: The Care and Maintenance of Fine Leather Footwear

Ursa Major said:
alabamagrizzly said:
Ursa Major said:

What are you gonna do?

I did a little research on Monmouth University. Monmouth University is a private university in West Long Branch, New Jersey. It's student body is made up of mostly New Jersey & New York natives. Perhaps due to this, the class catalog offers some peculiar classes.

The Finance Department offers Shylock 101 and The Art and Science of Point Shaving.

The Philosophy Department offers a class entitled, Bada Bing Bada Boom: Hume's Theory of Cause and Effect.

Not surprisingly the Business Department offers a BA in Waste Management Management.

The Industrial Arts program offers The Practical Uses of Concrete and the School of Art offers Fugazzi Appreciation.

The Life Sciences Department offers a class entitled: Forgetabouit: Gerentology and the Study of Alzheimer's and Dementia.

Last but not least, Monmouth's prestigious School of Fashion Design offers classes for the Northeast urban student including:
Go Home and Get Your f***[*] Shine Box: The Care and Maintenance of Fine Leather Footwear

:clap: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If they have a forum I'm sure it has like 4 posts. Hell, I can't even remember a single fan of theirs appearing on AGS or CS.

edit: Yep, sounds about right.

Ursa Major said:
alabamagrizzly said:
Ursa Major said:

What are you gonna do?

Go Home and Get Your f***[*] Shine Box: The Care and Maintenance of Fine Leather Footwear
:clap: :clap: :thumb: :thumb: :D :D POTY Nominee for sure !!!

Ursa Major said:

I'll be damned. I thought that degree was offered in the Department of Redundancy Department.

Ursa Major said:

Has anyone notified the people of Bozo about these offerings? Seems it would be helpful info for their...uh, situation...

Ursa Major said:

Go Home and Get Your Fucking Shine Box: The Care and Maintenance of Fine Leather Footwear

POTY Nominee!!!

I hear the Fashion Design School also has a course: Identify and remove foul odors. I guess that would fall under your "peculiar" definition Ursa.

Ursa Major said:
alabamagrizzly said:
Ursa Major said:

What are you gonna do?

Next. Level. :clap:
Pay him. Pay this man his money.

What an awesome write up Ursa Major. Were you a writer for the Letterman show?

Where else other than eGriz would you see more chat about the lack of conversation on an upcoming opponents sports forum?

Back