• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Montana.....

AllWeatherFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
You’re literally the only one who brings this stuff up. I’m going to start a rally right in front of your house at the Del Webb retirement community in Glendale. We’re going to defund the security guard and kneel for the anthem before we all start making out with each other and switching genders to be better at youth sports. And we’re staying there for months, in tents, and you will not be able to do anything about it. #DWGAZ

POTY.

Hands down.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I second the motion.

hunt-ducks said:
So, I am sitting outside on the sidewalk downtown today eating lunch at The Catalyst, when none other than Joe Montana and his wife walk by. I said, hello Joe, and he looked to see if he knew me, then gave a quick nod and went on his way.

What struck me was how skinny he is today. I know he must have played at a much higher weight, but he is 6'2" tall and looked to be no more than 175-80 lbs, with really skinny legs. If someone pointed Joe out to a person not familiar with him, as an NFL Hall-of-Fame Super Bowl winning QB, they would not believe you!

Hate to bump bs threads but here's the 6'2" skinny, 175 lb unrecognizable Joe Montana in the new Italian joint in Red Lodge last week. No idea who HD thinks he saw in Missoula but if his description is even remotely accurate it wasn't this guy.

S9WpHjg.jpg

horribilisfan8184 said:
hunt-ducks said:
So, I am sitting outside on the sidewalk downtown today eating lunch at The Catalyst, when none other than Joe Montana and his wife walk by. I said, hello Joe, and he looked to see if he knew me, then gave a quick nod and went on his way.

What struck me was how skinny he is today. I know he must have played at a much higher weight, but he is 6'2" tall and looked to be no more than 175-80 lbs, with really skinny legs. If someone pointed Joe out to a person not familiar with him, as an NFL Hall-of-Fame Super Bowl winning QB, they would not believe you!

Hate to bump bs threads but here's the 6'2" skinny, 175 lb unrecognizable Joe Montana in the new Italian joint in Red Lodge last week. No idea who HD thinks he saw in Missoula but if his description is even remotely accurate it wasn't this guy.

S9WpHjg.jpg

If that guy is 175, then I’m about 190. :lol: :lol:

[spoil]I’m 280 :twisted: :twisted: [/spoil]

horribilisfan8184 said:
hunt-ducks said:

S9WpHjg.jpg

This Red Lodge restaurant (Picola Cuchina) is fantastic! It is actually Sicilian as they will correct you if you refer to it as Italian. The owner has locations in New York, Ibiza and Red Lodge.
Typically only open May through September. (Hoping they will try to remain open all year!)
Well worth making a reservation if you are in the area. We make the drive over from Billings (45 minutes) just for dinner several times per year. Never disappoints and is a lot of fun.
Go Griz!

horribilisfan8184 said:
hunt-ducks said:

S9WpHjg.jpg

😡😡So I have now clicked on this damn thread three times thinking it was some great news about Montana….the state. Every time I open it and read the OP I think “F***! I’m fu-king here again! Dammit!” Hopefully finally posting in it, I’ll remember to stay the F away😡😡

CDAGRIZ said:
fanofzoo said:
You mean "them".

:lol: :clap:

I’m curious, did hunt-ducks get band already or is he laying in the weeds waiting for a bad Cam outing to reappear with a UM75’ish ‘I told you so’ in his pocket?

jodcon said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I’m curious, did hunt-ducks get band already or is he laying in the weeds waiting for a bad Cam outing to reappear with a UM75’ish ‘I told you so’ in his pocket?

That’s a great question. I doubt he’s band, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he was on a lil’ timeout. My application for Mod status got turned down again (WTF is a “questionable character flag” anyway?), so I don’t know the truth.

jodcon said:
CDAGRIZ said:

When I first joined e-Griz I was convinced the site was powered by narcissist personality disorders. With the exits of PR, Growler and Alpha it sure is much more calm and reasoned around here. Much less black and white and an absence of high-powered vitriol.

I say enjoy it while it lasts :thumb:

A buddy and myself were at a Griz game years ago. After the game and most of the fans had cleared, we looked up from the bottom of the student section to spot Joe and a few others sitting in the stands. We were nervous and contemplating whether to go up and talk to him.

So we did. I said “hi Joe, Joe Montana!”

“We Just want to shake your hand”

So he shook our hands and we chatted for a few minutes. Then I looked down and noticed he was wearing Nike shoes. This was when he was doing Sketcher commercials.
I said “ Nike’s huh?” He leaned forward and whispered “don’t tell anybody!” We all laughed and went about our day.

nireferee said:
A buddy and myself were at a Griz game years ago. After the game and most of the fans had cleared, we looked up from the bottom of the student section to spot Joe and a few others sitting in the stands. We were nervous and contemplating whether to go up and talk to him.

So we did. I said “hi Joe, Joe Montana!”

“We Just want to shake your hand”

So he shook our hands and we chatted for a few minutes. Then I looked down and noticed he was wearing Nike shoes. This was when he was doing Sketcher commercials.
I said “ Nike’s huh?” He leaned forward and whispered “don’t tell anybody!” We all laughed and went about our day.
If only HD could tell a story like that. :thumb:

Ursa Major said:
jodcon said:

When I first joined e-Griz I was convinced the site was powered by narcissist personality disorders. With the exits of PR, Growler and Alpha it sure is much more calm and reasoned around here. Much less black and white and an absence of high-powered vitriol.

I don’t think I’ve seen a single pissing match since Dill stopped posting. Really makes you think…

CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:

I don’t think I’ve seen a single pissing match since Dill stopped posting. Really makes you think…

I think the real risk for many on eGriz is a cult- like indoctrination where we all share the same opinions all the time.

Growler warned us for years of this dystopian future where all must share the same opinions and express fealty to our benevolent overseer. Where we all become Brinty’s Minions.

I’ve heard from an anonymous insider (Mr. T) that Brint is already suffering from a Messiah Complex in anticipation of his ascension as grand leader. He reportedly refuses to leave his compound or cut his hair and has begun saving his urine in mason jars.

God have mercy on us all

Back