• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

mthoopsfan

gotgame75

DONOR
Bobby’s biggest brown noser is conspicuously absent… shocker of the year :lol:

Probably off counting Robbie’s tackles with a bottle of baby oil and a box of Kleenex.

kurtismichael said:
I think he’s traveling overseas, at least that’s what I gathered from his most recent posts.
Deutschland. He will catch up. Count on it.

kemajic said:
kurtismichael said:
I think he’s traveling overseas, at least that’s what I gathered from his most recent posts.
Deutschland. He will catch up. Count on it.

You misspelled it bud. He's in Doucheland and is a permanent resident.

And lol that you think just because he is traveling doesn't mean he isn't on his phone checking this site more than his pulse... Jack can't take the heat when push comes to shove and this whole site knows it.

kurtismichael said:

Yeah, having dinner with 30-40 of his closest international buddies. All have standing invitations to the lake house.

Why waste time over him or any poster?

I've met him, despite a few egriz disagreements. He's actually a good guy. I think, he likes pushing some people's buttons here.

mtgrizrule said:

I've met him, despite a few egriz disagreements. He's actually a good guy. I think, he likes pushing some people's buttons here.

No he isn't. How can you be a good guy in real life, yet purposely be an extreme asshole on the internet for over a decade in order to garner attention? He ruins this board with his shtick. He has stepped WAY over the line with personal attacks on this site more times than I can count and is never held to account by the moderators. He is a blowhard and a coward who will never stand up to his words. I will never stop pointing out what a clown he is.

mtgrizrule said:

I have met him as well. He really is accomplished and quite a good per person to talk to in person. I have had my online disagreements with him, but the previous poster is right. He will needle you just because he can.

gotgame75 said:
mtgrizrule said:

No he isn't. How can you be a good guy in real life, yet purposely be an extreme asshole on the internet for over a decade in order to garner attention? He ruins this board with his shtick. He has stepped WAY over the line with personal attacks on this site more times than I can count and is never held to account by the moderators. He is a blowhard and a coward who will never stand up to his words. I will never stop pointing out what a clown he is.

I don’t think he's an asshole... He has a big ego though and does like to name drop. However he bleeds maroon and will always defend the team that he loves, like any decent fan. It's okay to criticize but, yall have taken it to a level of hate. If you don't like the program or how it's going, just go fuck off and bitch about a different team. I've been a griz fan since a child and I've never witnessed such douchery. All of griz fans used to always back the program and were decent people. Now half are complete ass clowns that live in a fantasy land wishing for madden type results. Rofl. Find the real world, please. Watch more football, become more educated, and you might understand how things are in reality.

Griz Addict said:
gotgame75 said:

I don’t think he's an asshole... He has a big ego though and does like to name drop. However he bleeds maroon and will always defend the team that he loves, like any decent fan. It's okay to criticize but, yall have taken it to a level of hate. If you don't like the program or how it's going, just go [#]f### off and bitch about a different team. I've been a griz fan since a child and I've never witnessed such douchery. All of griz fans used to always back the program and were decent people. Now half are complete ass clowns that live in a fantasy land wishing for madden type results. Rofl. Find the real world, please. Watch more football, become more educated, and you might understand how things are in reality.
Grizaddict has spoken people now y’all stfu or else you are not a real griz fan.

Jesse said:
Griz Addict said:
I don’t think he's an asshole... He has a big ego though and does like to name drop. However he bleeds maroon and will always defend the team that he loves, like any decent fan. It's okay to criticize but, yall have taken it to a level of hate. If you don't like the program or how it's going, just go [#]f### off and bitch about a different team. I've been a griz fan since a child and I've never witnessed such douchery. All of griz fans used to always back the program and were decent people. Now half are complete ass clowns that live in a fantasy land wishing for madden type results. Rofl. Find the real world, please. Watch more football, become more educated, and you might understand how things are in reality.
Grizaddict has spoken people now y’all stfu or else you are not a real griz fan.

Yes, I will bow to his excellency

Griz Addict said:
gotgame75 said:

This is what needs to be weeded out of the program. Any questions to why the Griz have been reduced to mediocrity can be read in this post.

Griz Addict said:
gotgame75 said:

I don’t think he's an asshole... He has a big ego though and does like to name drop. However he bleeds maroon and will always defend the team that he loves, like any decent fan. It's okay to criticize but, yall have taken it to a level of hate. If you don't like the program or how it's going, just go fuck off and bitch about a different team. I've been a griz fan since a child and I've never witnessed such douchery. All of griz fans used to always back the program and were decent people. Now half are complete ass clowns that live in a fantasy land wishing for madden type results. Rofl. Find the real world, please. Watch more football, become more educated, and you might understand how things are in reality.

You have no idea where I draw the line between criticism and hate. And you sure as HELL don’t get to draw that line for me. Go fuck right off with your “holier than thou” mindset.

Griz Addict said:
gotgame75 said:

One thing for sure, he will be happy that there is a thread inspired by his genius; or assholery, depending on the way you look at. At least everyone is classy enough to put it into words, as he’ll have plenty of pontificating to do, once he reads some of the words that he’s brought out of some of the posters. Personally, I think there’s bigger assholes than him on Egriz.

I just want him to buy me a burger at the MO club. I've never been. It'd be better than a fight....

Who was the fight going to be against? I can't remember who it was.

Allezchat said:
I just want him to buy me a burger at the MO club. I've never been. It'd be better than a fight....

Who was the fight going to be against? I can't remember who it was.

Pickle boy IIRC.

Back