• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

NAU

HelenaHandBasket said:
"Cancel Culture" is the made up boogie man by a group that wants to complain because people disagree with them and work to either discredit or ignore them. It is a pile a fake bs, and everyone of these people do the same, but call it "Personal Choice".

I watch some CNN also, yes you are right with some being full of “fake bs.” However, your attitude is part of our problem, if you can’t see a lot of fake bs and truth on both sides of political aisle, you are living in a fog. Antifa is real and they have caused some major damage in Portland, in spite of what CNN tells you

wyomingriz said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
"Cancel Culture" is the made up boogie man by a group that wants to complain because people disagree with them and work to either discredit or ignore them. It is a pile a fake bs, and everyone of these people do the same, but call it "Personal Choice".

I watch some CNN also, yes you are right with some being full of “fake bs.” However, your attitude is part of our problem, if you can’t see a lot of fake bs and truth on both sides of political aisle, you are living in a fog. Antifa is real and they have caused some major damage in Portland, in spite of what CNN tells you

Well from my post, I did not address Antifa, whether it is real or fake, or anything of the sort. What I did address was this fake notion of "cancel culture". You are making many assumptions, and maybe that is part of the problem.

HelenaHandBasket said:
wyomingriz said:

Well from my post, I did not address Antifa, whether it is real or fake, or anything of the sort. What I did address was this fake notion of "cancel culture". You are making many assumptions, and maybe that is part of the problem.

Point is, I can tell by your verbiage where you get your news. I didn't say you addressed Antifa, was trying to enlighten you. Forget it

wyomingriz said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

Point is, I can tell by your verbiage where you get your news. I didn't say you addressed Antifa, was trying to enlighten you. Forget it

Point is, assumptions, assumptions, assumptions.

HelenaHandBasket said:
wyomingriz said:

Point is, assumptions, assumptions, assumptions.
:thumb:
Term Boogie Man is dead giveaway

HelenaHandBasket said:
wyomingriz said:

So, cancel culture is fake, both on this board as well as in America??? Yeah, and I'm the Easter Bunny

EverettGriz said:
LaJollaGriz said:
The predictable cancel culture boys bloviate again. They can't handle anyone who doesn't drink the Kool-Aid, and lobby to have them cancelled. The old "troll card" quickly emerges too when a fan dares to question the hallowed ground of criticizing a coach. So predictable from these left-wing loonies.

I’m not in any way lobbying to have you band, Growler. I just know you will be.

You'd love that wouldn't you? Makes your red butt a lot easier to treat, and saves lots of money on preparation H

LaJollaGriz said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

So, cancel culture is fake, both on this board as well as in America??? Yeah, and I'm the Easter Bunny

Yep, completely fake. Conservatives call it personal choice when they do it and use the scary term cancel culture when liberals do it. It is the same damn thing.

LaJollaGriz said:
EverettGriz said:
I’m not in any way lobbying to have you band, Growler. I just know you will be.

You'd love that wouldn't you? Makes your red butt a lot easier to treat, and saves lots of money on preparation H

I, uh, I really don't even know what this means.

HelenaHandBasket said:
LaJollaGriz said:

Yep, completely fake. Conservatives call it personal choice when they do it and use the scary term cancel culture when liberals do it. It is the same damn thing.

Aren't you rich. You're one of the squad members, all liberals, who whine to Payton to have me banned.......CANCELLED. You and buddies have ruined this board. You don't see Titleist, Raider, or even Brint post on here any more, because they need hip boots to wade through the B.S. you dudes post. Nothing but tripe, and none of it related to Grizzly athletics. And you call yourself a latex salesman!

LaJollaGriz said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

Aren't you rich. You're one of the squad members, all liberals, who whine to Payton to have me banned.......CANCELLED. You and buddies have ruined this board. You don't see Titleist, Raider, or even Brint post on here any more, because they need hip boots to wade through the B.S. you dudes post. Nothing but tripe, and none of it related to Grizzly athletics. And you call yourself a latex salesman!

I have never pushed for anyone to be banned, but nice try. I would also think that my percentages of posts related to Grizzly athletics is probably pretty close to yours.

LaJollaGriz said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

So are Titleist and Brint “different” kinds of liberals then? Because they’re surely liberal, but somehow they don’t “whine to Payton”?

And I’m a die hard conservative and wish you’d go the fuck away. Putting everything into a nice neat political box doesn’t really work, dipshit.

Pushing to have pickle band is like pushing for a sunset. Why bother? Wait a few hours and it’ll happen on its own.

Back