• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

New 2021 Signee - Dylan Simmons

dayday said:
Looks like the tweet was deleted by UM football which to me means it’s probably not a good sign he’s coming. Not listed in the recruit section on the roster.

Childs and Barney aren’t even listed in the recruit section yet either and all the kids in the portal are still listed in all sports rosters on Gogriz so I don’t think we can rely on. I’m not sure what the deal was with the deleted tweet but I’m thinking maybe he is still committed? He follows and is being followed by several players and fans and a few coaches.

grizfan1984 said:
dayday said:
Looks like the tweet was deleted by UM football which to me means it’s probably not a good sign he’s coming. Not listed in the recruit section on the roster.

Childs and Barney aren’t even listed in the recruit section yet either and all the kids in the portal are still listed in all sports rosters on Gogriz so I don’t think we can rely on. I’m not sure what the deal was with the deleted tweet but I’m thinking maybe he is still committed? He follows and is being followed by several players and fans and a few coaches.

I’ll disagree with you. UM football officially announced this signing unlike those two you mentioned. The situations are different so if they announce it then don’t update it on the website and immediately delete the tweet something is up with him getting. Then look at his social media he hasn’t liked or tweeted much about him signing here. Maybe he ends up here but doesn’t look good as of today.

Yeah, there's something that's just....off about this entire deal. On the surface, this looks like a pass to me.

Back