• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

NEW GRIZ: Trevin Gradney CB Billings, MT

WaGriz4life said:
BDizzle said:
I spoke to a family friend of Dixon. Cats have offered him but Griz haven’t. He wants to go to a Power 5 school. So we will see.

An assistant coach at Central told me the Griz have offered Dixon and an OL at Central.

OL/DL is Marcus Wehr.

WaGriz4life said:
VimSince03 said:
WaGriz4life said:
Was told that Poetzl, Gradney, and Dixon were the Griz top 3 priority recruits in the state, in that order. Thought we had a chance with Gradney once I heard that. Billings has some ballers who are sophmores right now too. If Bobby can get all the Billings boys we are in great shape!

If that's the case, then why have they offered Brody Grebe the most scholarship money out of all of them?

VimSince03 said:
WaGriz4life said:
BDizzle said:
I spoke to a family friend of Dixon. Cats have offered him but Griz haven’t. He wants to go to a Power 5 school. So we will see.

An assistant coach at Central told me the Griz have offered Dixon and an OL at Central.

OL/DL is Marcus Wehr.
I bet the Griz end up with Poetzl, Gradney, Dixon, Owens, and Wehr

Sounds like a great bet for the Griz. The fact that his dad played for the Bobcats makes this one especially sweet. I don’t pay a ton of attention, but isn’t pretty rare for a “legacy” kid to choose the other school? Welcome to Griz Nation, Trevin. We’re thrilled to have you!

George Ferguson said:
Dixon is leaning towards BB and MSU-B, per multiple coaches

Weird. I was literally told the opposite yesterday. Guess we will find out.

Awesome article on stealing Trevin from Cats

http://406mtsports.com/college/big-sky-conference/university-of-montana/despite-montana-state-roots-billings-west-s-trevin-gradney-commits/article_6de14026-0db2-5743-97ef-4ab669980fa9.html?utm_content=bufferd8423&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=LEEDCC

Nice parents. If my kid committed to the cats I'd beat him with a rubber hose filled with marbles.

We had Trevin on our ESPN show today. The interview starts about 40 minutes into the first hour:

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-89b4p-9cac50

Paytonlives said:
grizfan1984 said:
VimSince03 said:
go96griz said:
Bobby tweeted a few hours ago that there are three new commits this week. We know two. If the third is a MT boy it could be Gradney's teammate from West, Jesse Owens. Jesse is reportedly good friends with the Deming brothers and Trevin.

https://twitter.com/Coach_Hauck/status/1050119234091503616

I would guess it is Owens. The Griz have shown more interest in him since the beginning and deserve to get him.

I’m thinking it’s Owens, Grebe or Chrishon Dixon

Owens is a PLAYMAKER! In my top 3 in the state

I agree with Owens being a (fluid) play-maker Have seen him a few times over the years (twice this year versus Butte). He had a pick-six in last nights playoff game against Butte. Good looking athlete.

Back