• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

New Uniforms for 2013?

Grisly Fan said:
GrizPDX said:
New maroon matte helmets picture just released.

https://twitter.com/Dominic_Shelden/status/372473104762535936/photo/1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Pardon my ignorance but who is Dominic Sheldon and why would he be "releasing" official photos?

I just clicked on his name(you're welcome) and got the following...

"Sports Director for ABC/FOX Montana in Missoula, Covering #Cats #Griz and everything in between..."

NLGrizFan said:
No script or paw on the side? Wtf

Decals are almost never placed on helmets until the night before the first game. Practicing with decals does nothing but destroy them before the first game. New decals will be placed on helmets each week as needed.

GrizPDX said:
NLGrizFan said:

Decals are almost never placed on helmets until the night before the first game. Practicing with decals does nothing but destroy them before the first game. New decals will be placed on helmets each week as needed.
Obviously never played the game......

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
GrizPDX said:
NLGrizFan said:

Obviously never played the game......

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I suppose that you're talking about NLs post? Hell, those decals would be more beat up than the label on your vodka during a roadtrip if they put them on before fall camp concluded.

Back