• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

New Uniforms

Clean and simple is good. As long as the kids like them, are in the school colors, and you can read the numbers from the stands, I'm good. Stronger, less stretchable. Not going to be easy to pull someone down or hold them with these properties. Sounds like the equipment guys are duly impressed. Win-Win.

I will never forget walking into Finley Stadium in 2001 and seeing those silver helmets shimmering in the stadium lights for the first time ever. They look cool in sunlight, but even better in night games.

Glad to see them back.

I also like the new jerseys, the numbers are very legible, I could actually tell if it was Jeremy or Justin on Saturday after their many outstanding plays.

GRIZFAN20 said:
I feel like these jerseys missed the mark in trying to resemble the old early 2000's look. I love the true silver helmet, but the jerseys are far too basic. The Montana on the front is way too small and the jerseys look cheap. I know this is being really nit-picky, but Ive been pretty disappointed with Nike's home jerseys the past few years.
That part is right.

Back